Forums
All About Bestfriends 53 raw - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: All About Bestfriends 53 raw (/showthread.php?tid=121)

All About Bestfriends 53 raw - UchihaKanon - 04-29-2022

[Image: IMG_9982.png?width=1025&height=364]

Resumen
by FatimaG

El capítulo empieza con Roy diciendole a la tia… “Lo vi tia, mi tia se lo chupo a Paul”, la tia dice “No, tú… Como?” Roy: “Fui a la tienda por casualidad y lo vi todo”

Roy empieza a contar detalles… “Mi tia se arrodillo y Paul…” La tia le pega y dice ¡Detente! No digas nada, La tia se está yendo, pero Roy dice “Tia, ¡detente ahi!” La tia le dice que no la Siga, Roy le dice que no huya

Roy sigue con la confrontación y le dice, “Háblame tia, que diablos hiciste?” A la tia le cuesta hablar y no le da una respuesta a Roy, se sientan para hablar mejor y Roy le pregunta de nuevo por que hizo eso? La tia le dice “Hay cosas que no puedo decir” Roy le pregunta “Tuviste sexo con Paul?” La tia grita ¡Queee!, Roy grita ¡Te acostaste con el?!... Roy sigue gritando mas fuerte ¡Hasta donde has ido con el hijo de put* de Paul! La tia le dice “A donde? Ni hablar”

Roy le vuelve a preguntar, “Entonces que hiciste?” la tia le dice que solo lo hizo con la boca

Roy grita de nuevo “POR QUE HICISTE ESO, QUE RELACION TIENEN, ¿DIMEEEE?”
La tia dice, que relación, no somos nada
Tia: “Asi que lo que paso es que…”
Se muestran Flashback de la mamada de tia a paul**
“Paul me dijo que no podía tener sexo con su novia por qué no tenía una erección… Lo eh probado para ver si es verdad. Para ayudar”

Roy: “Por que lo ayuda mi tia?” Tia: “Era porque Paul estaba preocupado por eso, no es lo que mas importa para un hombre?”
Roy: “Entonces si me preocupo por eso… ¿Mi tia me ayudara?” Tia: “Que quieres decir?, ¿Roy tu también tienes erecciones?”
Roy: JAJAJAJAJA, sisi…
La tia dice si se le paro esta mañana, roy le dice que se para automáticamente por las mañanas, pero que nunca se le paro frente a una mujer.
La tia esta confundida, no entiende por que son asi los jóvenes… “Pero no puedo, ¿Cómo puedo hacerte eso?”

Roy: “Hazmelo a mi también tia”… La tia se va

Se cambia de escena, estamos en la noche, en el restaurante

Roy esta punteando (¿) Por atrás a Sae, ella dice, detente acaso quieres que te despidan?, La tia dice que se va primero, y que terminen el trabajo
Roy dice “¿Señorita Sae, deberíamos hacer eso otra ves? Tu sabes” eso (hace signos de coger jasjasaj)

La tia esta afuera y empieza a buscar algo en su bolso, dice “Ah lo deje en la tienda” (eran unos audífonos creo)

Se muestra panales de Sae y Roy teniendo sexo… Sae gime muy fuerte y en eso…

Nooo cuckshow a la tia ;(( ella ve todo

La tia los ve y dice “Ese hijo de put*, a solas paras bien”

Fin del capitulo

Summary
by FatimaG

Summary all about my best friend ch 53. By FatimaG

The chapter starts with Roy telling the aunt... "I saw it aunt, my aunt sucked Paul", the aunt says "No, you... How?" Roy: "I went to the store by chance and I saw it all".

Roy starts telling details... "My aunt got down on her knees and Paul..." The aunt hits him and says Stop! Don't say anything, The tia is leaving, but Roy says "Tia, stop right there!" Tia tells him not to follow her, Roy tells her not to run away.

Roy continues with the confrontation and says, "Talk to me tia, what the hell did you do?" Aunty has a hard time talking and doesn't give Roy an answer, they sit down to talk better and Roy asks her again why did she do that? The tia says "There are things I can't say" Roy asks "Did you have sex with Paul?" The aunt yells "Whaaaat, Roy yells "Did you have sex with him?! Roy keeps yelling louder, "How far have you gone with that son of a bitch Paul! The aunt says "Where? No way!"

Roy asks again, "So what did you do?" the aunt says she only did it with her mouth.

Roy yells again "WHY DID YOU DO THAT, WHAT RELATIONSHIP DO YOU HAVE, DIMEEEEEE?"
The tia says, what relationship, we are nothing.
Tia: "So what happened is that..."
Flashback of tia's blowjob to paul** shown.
"Paul told me he couldn't have sex with his girlfriend because he didn't have an erection... I tested it to see if it's true. To help."

Roy: "Why is my aunt helping him?" Tia: "It was because Paul was worried about it, isn't that the most important thing for a man?"
Roy: "So if I worry about it... Will my aunt help me?" Tia: "What do you mean, Roy you get erections too?"
Roy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah....
Tia says if he got a boner this morning, roy tells her that he gets a boner automatically in the morning, but he never got a boner in front of a woman.
The tia is confused, she doesn't understand why young people are like that... "But I can't, how can I do that to you?"

Roy: "Do it to me too aunty"... The aunty leaves....

The scene changes, we are in the night, in the restaurant.

Roy is tapping (?) Sae from behind, she says, stop, do you want to get fired, Aunty says she is leaving first, and finish the job.
Roy says "Miss Sae, should we do that again? You know" that (makes signs of fucking jasjasaj).

Aunty is outside and starts looking for something in her purse, she says "Ah I left it at the store" (it was a headset I think).

It shows honeycombs of Sae and Roy having sex... Sae moans very loudly and at that....

Nooo cuckshow to the aunt ;(( she sees everything.

The aunt sees them and says "That son of a bitch, you stop well alone".

End of chapter