Forums
Today’s Dinner Chapter 26 Summary (English) - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Today’s Dinner Chapter 26 Summary (English) (/showthread.php?tid=134)

Today’s Dinner Chapter 26 Summary (English) - Beatz - 05-07-2022

Today’s Dinner Chapter 26 Summary 

Title Drop

Starts with a flashback of Minjae (Douche) in his car thinking about Suho (MC). “You hit on my shoulder and what was that expression?”

He starts to think what Suho said to him:

“I have to go, i have an appointment with Sieun.”
(He literally repeats this phrase in his mind 7 times). (Notes: Bro, you don’t even know what happened between them xD)

Yeseul (Crush) is there with Minjae in his car too. She asks if he is still thinking about Suho and asks “Why you care so much?”.

Minjae: “You should have seen that annoying look to me. And you haven’t actually seen him now, right? You would be surprised, i still am.”

Yeseul: “How much weight did he lost? I won’t believe until i see it. I can’t imagine Suho not a pig.” (Notes: Hey girl…. i have bad news…)

Yeseul: “I will meet Suho on monday and press him. Human nature doesn’t change like this. No matter how much weight he lost, how different he looks, that pathetic self esteem less will remain the same” (Notes: I have bad news again…)

Yeseul: “Especially in front of someone like me, you can’t hide it.” 

Change to present and with a shocked Yeseul.  Suho says: “Stop looking, is it that good?” (Notes: xDDDD). 

Yeseul: “Minjae said i would be surprised to see you… but i didn’t know would be like this… Now it’s looks so cool. I liked Suho before, when he was cute and reliable…” (Notes: OH NO YOU DIDNT SAY THIS)

Yeseul: “Do you remember when i shown you the teddy bear in my room? You looked like him, it was so cute…”

Suho: “Oh… really?” (He is smirking)

Yeseul thinks: “What? What is this smile?” and says “While you were in army, sometimes i looked to that doll and remembered you.”

Suho: “Oh nice, thank you Yeseul. When i was in the army, i was able to overcome the hard training thinking in you..”

Yeseul: “Oh really? I’m glad that i was your strength.”

Suho: “Yeah, thank to you… whenever i thought in give up i remembered you face and overcame it.”

Yeseul thinks: “As expected, this punk still only thinks about me. See? Only the shelll changed…”

Suho with a smirk on, remembers of his hard training. Yeseul looks the same smile and got shocked again but still thinks everything is under control and says “What i told you that day in Minjae’s garden still is true, i will help your trauma.”

Suho thought: “She thinks she can still control me with this…”. Some flashback of that day with Yeseul letting Suho touch her boobs. Yeseul asks if he still thinks about his mom, what he denies and says he stopped with the milk powder. 

Yeseul: “Really? This is kinda sad, i would like to support you more…”. She says this putting her boobs on the table, and Suho remembers some advices Marie (noona) gave to him.

Suho: “Well, it’s not my mom’s chest anymore, now i only think about yours”. He remembers again another Marie’s advice… “If she does a signal, don’t hesite..” and asks to Yeseul:

“Do you want to help me? Will it be today?”

Switch scenes to Minjae taking a shower… He still thinking about Suho’s eyes… He still mad as fuck and remembers Yeseul would meet Suho today, and calls to her. Switch scenes and Suho is kissing her while the phone rings.

MC thinks: “Yeseul, look forward to it, i will eat you like a dog…”

RE: Today’s Dinner Chapter 26 Summary (English) - UchihaKanon - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 01:45 PM)Beatz Wrote: Resumen
by Beatzz

La cena de hoy Capítulo 26 Resumen

Título

Comienza con un flashback de Minjae (Douche) en su coche pensando en Suho (MC). "Me golpeó en el hombro y ¿cuál fue esa expresión?"

Se pone a pensar en lo que le dijo Suho:

"Tengo que irme, tengo una cita con Sieun".
(Literalmente repite esta frase en su mente 7 veces). (Notas: Hermano, ni siquiera sabes lo que pasó entre ellos xD)

Yeseul (Crush) está allí con Minjae en su coche también. Le pregunta si sigue pensando en Suho y le pregunta "¿Por qué te importa tanto?".

Minjae: "Deberías haber visto esa mirada molesta hacia mí. Y no lo has visto ahora, ¿verdad? Te sorprendería, todavía lo estoy".

Yeseul: "¿Cuánto peso ha perdido? No lo creeré hasta que lo vea. No puedo imaginar que Suho no sea un cerdo". (Notas: Hey girl.... tengo malas noticias...)

Yeseul: "Me encontraré con Suho el lunes y lo presionaré. La naturaleza humana no cambia así. No importa cuánto peso haya perdido, cuán diferente se vea, esa patética autoestima menos seguirá siendo la misma" (Notas: Tengo malas noticias otra vez...)

Yeseul: "Especialmente frente a alguien como yo, no puedes ocultarlo".

Cambio al presente y con un Yeseul conmocionado.  Suho dice: "Deja de mirar, ¿es tan bueno?". ( xDDDD).

Yeseul: "Minjae dijo que me sorprendería verte... pero no sabía que sería así... Ahora se ve tan bien. Me gustaba Suho antes, cuando era lindo y confiable..." (Notas: OH NO TU NO DIJO ESTO)

Yeseul: "¿Recuerdas cuando te mostré el oso de peluche en mi habitación? Te parecías a él, era tan lindo..."

Suho: "Oh... ¿en serio?" (Está sonriendo)

Yeseul piensa: "¿Qué? ¿Qué es esa sonrisa?" y dice "Mientras estabas en el ejército, a veces miraba a ese muñeco y me acordaba de ti".

Suho: "Oh, qué bien, gracias Yeseul. Cuando estaba en el ejército, pude superar el duro entrenamiento pensando en ti.."

Yeseul: "¿Ah sí? Me alegro de haber sido tu fuerza".

Suho: "Sí, gracias a ti... cada vez que pensaba en rendirme me acordaba de tu cara y lo superaba".

Yeseul piensa: "Como era de esperar, este gamberro sigue pensando sólo en mí. ¿Ves? Sólo ha cambiado la cáscara..."

Suho con una sonrisa de oreja a oreja, se acuerda de su duro entrenamiento. Yeseul mira con la misma sonrisa y se escandaliza de nuevo pero sigue pensando que todo está bajo control y dice "Lo que te dije aquel día en el jardín de Minjae sigue siendo cierto, ayudaré a tu trauma".

Suho pensó: "Ella cree que todavía puede controlarme con esto...". Un flashback de ese día con Yeseul dejando que Suho le toque las tetas. Yeseul le pregunta si todavía piensa en su madre, a lo que él niega y dice que dejó de hacerlo con la leche en polvo.

Yeseul: "¿De verdad? Esto es un poco triste, me gustaría apoyarte más...". Esto lo dice poniendo sus tetas sobre la mesa, y Suho recuerda algunos consejos que le dio Marie (noona).

Suho: "Bueno, ya no es el pecho de mi madre, ahora solo pienso en el tuyo". Vuelve a recordar otro consejo de Marie... "Si ella hace una señal, no dudes.." y le pregunta a Yeseul:

"¿Quieres ayudarme? ¿Será hoy?"

Cambia de escena y Minjae se ducha... Sigue pensando en los ojos de Suho... Sigue enfadado y recuerda que Yeseul se encontraría con Suho hoy, y la llama. Cambia de escena y Suho la está besando mientras suena el teléfono.

MC piensa: "Yeseul, espera con ansias, te comeré como a un perro..."

TBC...

[Image: 05853b89dd2aebd13c2da4b5a0e036cc.png]

[Image: 08e4d7e066e16d12ac54c4e308fb8e81.png]