Forums
Mother Hunting 81 raw - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mother Hunting 81 raw (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Mother Hunting 81 raw - UchihaKanon - 05-08-2022

[Image: IMG_0719.png?width=1025&height=363]

Resumen
by Toptoon

Sang-hyeon le pregunta a Jun-beom qué va a hacer ahora.
Junbeom sólo dijo que quería ver a Yoon-hee y lo dejó
solo.
Y dice que no sea como el (Junbeom)
Y después de que todo haya terminado, Sang-hyeon lo está haciendo bien en el nuevo trabajo que le ha presentado el director de la academia.
Jun-beom estaba preocupado por su familia, así que le llamó, pero después de ese día, nadie se enteró de más noticias sobre el douche.
Me pregunto si me llevo bien con Yoon-hee, o tal vez sea una catástrofe. Se rumorea que Junbeom se convirtió en una molestia.
Mientras pensaba así, Sang-hyeon juró no ocultar más su corazón a Min-seo (madrastra). Le cuenta a Min-seo lo de Junbeom
Min-seo dijo que estaba conmocionado por lo de Junbeom, y el protagonista dijo que podía entenderlo.
Y, como Jun-beom, temiendo la catástrofe, Confiesa que te amo, Min-seo.

Siguiente cap se viene seudoincesto violento de Mc y Minseo, con impregnation para luego pasar a lactation y sexo con Minseo preñada (con la barriga grande). Ufff ricura al limite!!!   :V

[Image: IMG_20220508_080754.jpg?width=275&height=473]
[Image: 237624083_10222932318276_n.png?width=409&height=473]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2021-12-19_at_12.01.24_PM.pn...height=473]

Imagenes para recordar el pasado//Images to remember the past

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: XD_6.jpg?width=265&height=473]

Imagenes para saber como será el futuro////Images to know how the future will look like

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: image_-_2021-10-24T140742.042.jpeg?width=791&height=473]
[Image: image_-_2021-10-24T141215.217.jpeg?width=791&height=473]

Gracias por todo Minseo Supremacy //// Thanks for everything Minseo Supremacy

[Image: 9453fe79d5a629bea0c4a080a8bb818e.jpg?wid...height=472]

Summary
by Toptoon

Sang-hyeon asks Jun-beom what he is going to do now.
Junbeom just said that he wanted to see Yoon-hee and left him
alone.
And he says not to be like him (Junbeom).
And after it's all over, Sang-hyeon is doing well in the new job introduced to him by the academy principal.
Jun-beom was worried about his family, so he called him, but after that day, no one heard any more news about the douche.
I wonder if I get along well with Yoon-hee, or maybe it's a catastrophe. Rumor has it that Junbeom became a nuisance.
While thinking so, Sang-hyeon vows not to hide her heart from Min-seo (stepmother) anymore. She tells Min-seo about Junbeom.
Min-seo said he was shocked about Junbeom, and the protagonist said he could understand.
And, as Jun-beom, fearing catastrophe, Confess that I love you, Min-seo.

Next chap comes violent pseudo-incest of Mc and Minseo, with impregnation and then move on to lactation and sex with pregnant Minseo (with big belly). Ufff, cutie to the limit!!!!   :V