Forums
Sextudy Group Chapter 21 Summary (English) - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sextudy Group Chapter 21 Summary (English) (/showthread.php?tid=168)

Sextudy Group Chapter 21 Summary (English) - Beatz - 05-23-2022

Sextudy Group Chapter 21 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Starts in the Green hair girl’s house. She instantly take off her clothes and MC’s clothes. She sees MC’s dick and gets heart eyes. (Notes: Yes, this MC is unstoppable Big Grin).

Change scenes to blonde and teacher talking and eating. Blonde asks why teacher is angry “Maybe… are you jealous?”. Teacher denies of course and blonde:

“It’s all over your face… Anyway, she is a cute girl for her age.”

Teacher says blonde was jealous of MC’s Crush too. (Notes: Lol, look to MC’s harem xd). Blonde says “What can i do? Once you taste him, you can’t forget…. I guess i shouldn’t had introduced him to you two…”. This scene ends with blonde asking a favor to teacher. (Notes: Threesome hint? Damn cliffhanger).

Change scenes to Green’s house. She was sucking MC’s dick. She already wants to put it inside, MC says he brought a condom (A sentence saying -Extra large size- xD). She does a metaphor with steak (I didn’t understand the translation so i won’t write it) but she wants to taste it raw. 

She starts to ride MC. Some sex scenes, Green girl saying he is reaching her deep inside and Green girl with heart eyes again but this time with sex.

MC asks her to wait cause he almost cum, she says “Already?” and they change positions. Now is MC controlling it, more sex panels and MC fingers her ass. She gets shocked and asks wtf he is doing but she loved it.

More sex panels, she does an ahegao and ends practically fainted in the floor. She gets on fours and opens her ass to MC saying

“A little more here… Please tease me…”

Chapter End.

(Notes: Threesome with blonde and teacher confirmed for next chapters? Anal next chapter? This MC make a girl have heart eyes only seeing his dick. And he uses glasses, maybe he is Super Douche’s son [Change Wife Douche]…)

————————————————————————

Sextudy Group Capítulo 21 Resumen

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Comienza en la casa de la chica de cabello verde.  Instantáneamente se quita la ropa y la ropa de MC.  Ella ve la polla de MC y tiene ojos de corazón.  (Notas: Sí, este MC es imparable Big Grin).

Cambia las escenas a la rubia y la maestra hablando y comiendo.  La rubia pregunta por qué la maestra está enojada. “Tal vez… ¿estás celosa?”.  Profesor niega por supuesto y rubia:

"Está en toda tu cara... De todos modos, ella es una chica linda para su edad".

El maestro dice que la rubia también estaba celosa de Crush de MC.  (Notas: Lol, mira el harén de MC xd).  La rubia dice “¿Qué puedo hacer?  Una vez que lo pruebas, no puedes olvidar...  Supongo que no debería habérselos presentado a ustedes dos…”.  Esta escena termina con la rubia pidiéndole un favor al profesor.  (Notas: ¿Pista de trío? Maldito suspenso).

Cambia de escena a la casa de Green.  Ella estaba chupando la polla de MC.  Ella ya quiere ponérselo adentro, MC dice que trajo un condón (Una oración que dice -Talla extra grande- xD).  Hace una metáfora con bistec (no entendí la traducción, así que no la escribiré) pero quiere probarlo crudo.

Ella comienza a montar MC.  Algunas escenas de sexo, Green girl diciendo que la está alcanzando profundamente y Green girl con ojos de corazón otra vez pero esta vez con sexo.

MC le pide que espere porque él casi se corre, ella dice "¿Ya?"  y cambian de posición.  Ahora MC lo controla, más paneles de sexo y MC le toca el culo.  Ella se sorprende y le pregunta qué está haciendo él, pero le encanta.

Más paneles de sexo, hace un ahegao y acaba prácticamente desmayada en el suelo.  Se pone a cuatro patas y le abre el culo a MC diciendo

"Un poco más aquí... Por favor, tómame el pelo..."

Fin del capítulo.

(Notas: ¿Trío con rubia y maestro confirmado para los próximos capítulos? ¿Anal en el próximo capítulo? Este MC hace que una chica tenga ojos de corazón solo viendo su pene. Y usa anteojos, tal vez sea el hijo de Super Douche [Change Wife Douche]...)