Forums
Switch On 49 Raw - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Switch On 49 Raw (/showthread.php?tid=396)

Switch On 49 Raw - UchihaKanon - 11-19-2022

Español
by beatzz

Comienza con Yeeun almorzando y luego aparece Minah y se sienta en la misma mesa. Yeeun trata de irse pero Minah la detiene diciendo que quiere aclarar la situación.

Minah dice que se forzó con él esa noche pero Yeeun grita que ellos (Minah y MC) estuvieron jugando con ella todo el tiempo (refiriéndose a las esposas, BDSM). Minah dice que eso era el MC pensando en lo que debía hacer para complacer más y más a Yeeun.

Minah continúa diciendo que ella sabe todo sobre la relación unilateral entre ellos con el MC dando todo sólo para complacerla. Minah dice que no puede entender como solo una parte trata de mantener la relación bien mientras la otra solo se sienta y espera.

Minah: "Realmente eres una mala mujer... Y ni siquiera estáis saliendo. Porque él me contó sobre tu situación familiar, y luego vienes con "no estoy saliendo contigo pero tienes que servirme con tu corazón y tu alma". Y no puedes salir/ver a otras mujeres.." ¿Qué carajo es esto?"

Minah: "Antes tenía un enamorado que tenía una GF, lo ignoraba y seguía intentándolo. Pero luego mis días de escuela fueron malos por eso y aprendí la lección. Sí, fui mala, pero ¿no es demasiado decir que soy mala ahora con esta situación? Y no tienes nada que te impida tener una relación con él, es exactamente lo contrario. Así que, deja ir a Heejun (nombre del MC), perra malvada. Me gusta Heejun porque es amable e inesperadamente seguro de sí mismo, pero ¿y tú? ¿Puedes decir esto con confianza? Si no le vas a hacer nada al menos no le hagas perder el tiempo..."

El capítulo termina con Minah saliendo y preguntando si Yeeun al menos intentó besarlo. El último panel es Yeeun triste(?)

TBC...

English
by Beatzz

Chapter 49 Summary:

Starts with Yeeun lunching then Minah appears and sits in the same table. Yeeun tries to leave but Minah stops saying she wants to clarify the situation.

Minah says she forced herself on him that night but Yeeun yells they (minah and mc) were playing with her all the time (referring to the handcuff, BDSM). Minah says that was MC thinking what he should do to pleasure more and more Yeeun.

Minah continues saying she knows everything about the one sided relationship between them with MC giving his all just to pleasure her. Minah says she can’t understand how only one side tries to maintain the relation good while the other just sit and wait.

Minah: “You really are a bad woman… And you guys aren’t even dating. Cause he told me about your family situation, then you come with “I’m not dating you but you need to serve me with your heart and soul. And you can’t date/see other women..” What da fuck is this?”

Minah: “In the old days i had a crush who had a GF, I ignored it and still tried. But then my school days got bad cause of it and i learnt my lesson. Yeah i was bad, but isn’t too much to say i’m bad right now with this situation? And you don’t have anything stopping you to have a relation with him, it’s exactly the opposite. So, Let go of Heejun (MC’s name), you evil bitch. I like Heejun cause he is kind and unexpectedly confident, but what about you? Can you say this with confidently? If you won’t do anything to him at least don’t waste his time…”

Chapter ends with Minah going out and asking if Yeeun at least tried to kiss him. Last panel is Yeeun sad(?)

TBC...