Forums
Brothers Wife Dignity 58 raw - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forum.tumanhwas.com)
+-- Forum: MANHWA WORLD (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: chapter summaries (https://forum.tumanhwas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Brothers Wife Dignity 58 raw (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Brothers Wife Dignity 58 raw - UchihaKanon - 03-11-2022

Brothers Wife Dignity[size=1]Brothers Wife Dign[/size]
[size=1]Brothers Wife Dignity[/size]
[size=1]ityBrothers Wife DignityBrothers Wife Dign[/size]
Brothers Wife Dignity 58 raw

[Image: IMG_4581.png?width=1025&height=359]

Resumen
by Edison

Tras terminar de tener sexo MC y FMC ellos siguen besándose durante un buen rato, luego MC de manera risueña le dice que  ella está  muy caliente (excitada/cachonda), FMC está que tiembla porque sigue excitada por el orgasmo, MC le cuenta que la mirada que tiene después de besarse es tan excitante que  eso le  provocó que este  duro otra vez y MC le pregunta si pueden tener sexo de nuevo. Ambos siguen emocionados  y sus partes íntimas se estremecen.

FMC primero se sorprende pero acepta y  le dice que sí, pero que quede rota por completo pues  de manera seductora le susurra que  haga que ella pierda la cabeza esta vez. MC se emociona y comienza a follarla como un animal en celo. Mientras lo hace esta que grita el nombre de la FMC “Soojung”, ella derrama lágrimas de felicidad y le confiesa que esto  se siente  muy bien.  

MC penetra intensamente provocando espasmos, haciendo que  la chica gima con locura y haga expresiones como desvaneciéndose (perdiendo la cordura).  MC al observa lo que sucede, se excita  y empuja más profundo. MC se corre y la FMC se estremece hasta que se queda sin fuerzas. MC termina  fatigado y como estaba tan concentrado en el sexo se había olvidado de su amada,  pero recupera rápido la conciencia y todo preocupado le pregunta a Sujeong si  se encuentra bien, pero nota que la FMC está dormida con una sonrisa de felicidad,  MC al verla se ríe y comenta  que ella se quedó dormida con una expresión  de felicidad en su rostro.

Amanece y mientras cambia las escenas  MC relata que esa noche su hermano Changwon no vino a casa y Soojung pasó la noche en la misma cama con  él.  MC se despierta y cuando abre los ojos no encuentra  a la FMC “Um ya amaneció… ¿Qué ella no está aquí?”, toca el lado de la cama donde ella estaba dormida y dice que esta frío,  entra en  pánico y dice en sus pensamientos que parece que ella se levantó ya hace un rato, MC sale del dormitorio y corre a buscarla, relata si tal vez Soojung pensó que lo de ayer fue un accidente y ¿por eso se fue?

Para su buena suerte  encuentra a la FMC en la cocina, FMC está   semidesnuda con un delantal, ella preparaba el desayuno y al verlo llegar a Changhyun le dice  “Oh ¿Ya estas despierto? ¿Qué hago? Aún no he terminado…”, MC se tranquiliza y le dice  “Soojung…” ella contesta “¿Si?  “¿Estás…en casa?”, FMC extrañada responde “¿Qué? Por supuesto que estoy en casa… y no tengo que trabajar hoy”.

MC al escuchar la buena noticia se pone  feliz y la abraza “Yo… pensé que te habías ido  cuando te levantaste  en la mañana, y jamás volvería a verte”, FMC  sorprendida por esa reacción inesperdad le responde “¿Qué? ¿Cómo puede ser eso posible?”, MC le responde ya más sereno que pensándolo bien eso es imposible y que tal vez se debió a que acababa de levantarse y no tenía la mente muy clara, que  quizás todavía siente que  está soñando. La FMC lo toma con buen humor, se ríe “Ja ja”  y se da la vuelta diciendo “Changhyun”, el MC confundido  responde  “¿Qué?” y ella  lo besa. MC se queda sin palabras y FMC le dice “Esto no es un sueño. Me gustas mucho y… lo que hicimos ayer… tampoco  fue un sueño”. Fin del capitulo

Summary
by Edison

After they finish having sex MC and FMC they continue kissing for quite a while, then MC laughingly tells her that she is very hot, FMC is shaking because she is still excited from the orgasm, MC tells her that the look she has after kissing is so exciting that it caused her to be hard again and MC asks her if they can have sex again. They are both still excited and their private parts tingle.

FMC is first surprised but accepts and tells him yes, but to be completely broken as he seductively whispers to her to make her lose her mind this time. MC gets excited and starts fucking her like an animal in heat. As he does this he shouts FMC's name "Soojung", she sheds tears of happiness and confesses to him that this feels so good. 

MC penetrates intensely causing spasms, making the girl moan madly and make expressions like fading away (losing her mind).  MC observing what is happening, gets excited and pushes deeper. MC cums and FMC shudders until she runs out of strength. MC ends up fatigued and as he was so focused on sex he had forgotten about his beloved, but he quickly regains consciousness and all worried he asks Sujeong if he is ok, but notices that FMC is asleep with a happy smile, MC seeing her laughs and comments that she fell asleep with a happy expression on her face.

Dawn breaks and as he switches scenes MC relates that that night his brother Changwon didn't come home and Soojung spent the night in the same bed with him.  MC wakes up and when he opens his eyes he doesn't find FMC "Um it's already dawn... What she's not here?", he touches the side of the bed where she was asleep and says it's cold, he panics and says in his thoughts that it seems like she woke up already a while ago, MC leaves the bedroom and runs to look for her, he relates if maybe Soojung thought yesterday was an accident and that's why she left?

To her good luck she finds FMC in the kitchen, FMC is half naked with an apron, she was preparing breakfast and seeing it coming Changhyun says "Oh You're awake already? What do I do? I haven't finished yet...", MC calms down and says "Soojung..." she replies "Yes?" "Are you...at home?", FMC quizzically replies "What? Of course I'm home...and I don't have to work today."

MC upon hearing the good news gets happy and hugs her "I... I thought you were gone when you woke up in the morning, and I would never see you again", FMC surprised by this unexpected reaction replies "What? How can that be possible?", MC answers her already more serene that on second thought that is impossible and that maybe it was because she had just woken up and her mind was not very clear, that maybe she still feels like she is dreaming. FMC takes it with good humor, laughs "Ha ha" and turns around saying "Changhyun", the confused MC replies "What?" and she kisses him. MC is speechless and FMC tells her "This is not a dream. I like you a lot and...what we did yesterday...it wasn't a dream either". End of chapter