Understanding of Flirting Chapter 14 Summary

1 Replies, 1553 Views
New Reply

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Chapter starts with FMC seeing MC, she says: “Are you really (MC’s name)?”

MC surprised thinks she stills pretty, FMC asks “is really good to see you but why are you here? This is the female dormitory”

MC thinks: “Oh that’s right, Noona! What do I say? I slept in the women’s dormitory last night…”

FMC says: “Did you come to see me?”. MC says: “Yes of course” and thinks “My conscience hurts… but can’t help it now.”

Still MC’s thoughts: “First of all, I need to get out of here before noona comes out!” And asks to FMC: “I haven’t seen you in a while… Shall we talk while drinking something at the cafe?”

All this conversation while MC avoiding eye contact and FMC happy. Noona appears looking for MC but they already out. 

Switch scenes to the cafe, FMC says she needs to go to the bathroom and MC got a message from Noona, he made an excuse to her saying he got an urgent matter, then he would call her later. Meanwhile in bathroom, FMC was there touching up her makeup and thinking: 

“I spent all night in the library and my face is a mess now! I was so happy earlier, I didn’t have time to think about that. Does that means (MC’s name) also wanted to see me?”

They talk a little but MC was worried about everything (the situation, thoughts about her “boyfriend”, why they didn’t contact each other).  MC thinks that situation was awkward and he drinks his coffee but the drink burned him a little (he forgot he ordered a hot coffee lol). FMC getting up to help him and asking if he is okay. When she was cleaning him, he starts to think she was too beautiful and says “Funny..”

“Whenever you mess around, I always took care of you but now you grew a lot” 

Cute scene with FMC punching him (Chibi) then she punches him in the face. 

And MC thinks “Yeah that’s it. It’s okay to just stay by your side as a friend like this… Nothing has changed…”

Scene scenes, they are walking back to the dormitory. FMC asks if he remember when they were in school and MC cried saying he was completely ruined. 

Little flashback with MC crying and saying: “I want to go to the same school as you”

Back to present, FMC says: “ I also wanted to go to school with you. (MC’s name)..”

“Yes?” (MC)

“I actually…” (FMC)

Chapter ends.
(03-13-2022, 02:21 AM)Beatz Wrote:  

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Chapter starts with FMC seeing MC, she says: “Are you really (MC’s name)?”

MC surprised thinks she stills pretty, FMC asks “is really good to see you but why are you here? This is the female dormitory”

MC thinks: “Oh that’s right, Noona! What do I say? I slept in the women’s dormitory last night…”

FMC says: “Did you come to see me?”. MC says: “Yes of course” and thinks “My conscience hurts… but can’t help it now.”

Still MC’s thoughts: “First of all, I need to get out of here before noona comes out!” And asks to FMC: “I haven’t seen you in a while… Shall we talk while drinking something at the cafe?”

All this conversation while MC avoiding eye contact and FMC happy. Noona appears looking for MC but they already out. 

Switch scenes to the cafe, FMC says she needs to go to the bathroom and MC got a message from Noona, he made an excuse to her saying he got an urgent matter, then he would call her later. Meanwhile in bathroom, FMC was there touching up her makeup and thinking: 

“I spent all night in the library and my face is a mess now! I was so happy earlier, I didn’t have time to think about that. Does that means (MC’s name) also wanted to see me?”

They talk a little but MC was worried about everything (the situation, thoughts about her “boyfriend”, why they didn’t contact each other).  MC thinks that situation was awkward and he drinks his coffee but the drink burned him a little (he forgot he ordered a hot coffee lol). FMC getting up to help him and asking if he is okay. When she was cleaning him, he starts to think she was too beautiful and says “Funny..”

“Whenever you mess around, I always took care of you but now you grew a lot” 

Cute scene with FMC punching him (Chibi) then she punches him in the face. 

And MC thinks “Yeah that’s it. It’s okay to just stay by your side as a friend like this… Nothing has changed…”

Scene scenes, they are walking back to the dormitory. FMC asks if he remember when they were in school and MC cried saying he was completely ruined. 

Little flashback with MC crying and saying: “I want to go to the same school as you”

Back to present, FMC says: “ I also wanted to go to school with you. (MC’s name)..”

“Yes?” (MC)

“I actually…” (FMC)

Chapter ends.

Resumen
by Beatzz

El capítulo comienza con FMC viendo a MC, ella dice: "¿Realmente eres (nombre de MC)?"

MC sorprendida piensa que sigue siendo bonita, FMC pregunta "es realmente bueno verte pero ¿por qué estás aquí? Este es el dormitorio femenino"

MC piensa: "¡Oh, así es, Noona! ¿Qué digo? Anoche dormí en el dormitorio femenino..."

FMC dice: "¿Has venido a verme?". MC dice: "Sí, por supuesto" y piensa "Me duele la conciencia... pero no puedo evitarlo ahora".

Todavía los pensamientos de MC: "¡Primero, tengo que salir de aquí antes de que salga Noona!" Y le pregunta a FMC: "Hace tiempo que no te veo... ¿Hablamos mientras tomamos algo en el café?"

Toda esta conversación mientras MC evita el contacto visual y FMC se alegra. Noona aparece buscando a MC pero ya han salido.

Cambian las escenas a la cafetería, FMC dice que necesita ir al baño y MC recibe un mensaje de Noona, él le pone una excusa diciendo que tiene un asunto urgente, entonces la llamará más tarde. Mientras tanto en el baño, FMC estaba allí retocando su maquillaje y pensando:

"¡He pasado toda la noche en la biblioteca y ahora mi cara es un desastre! Antes estaba tan contenta que no tuve tiempo de pensar en eso. ¿Significa eso que (nombre de MC) también quería verme?"

Hablan un poco pero el MC estaba preocupado por todo (la situación, los pensamientos sobre su "novio", por qué no se pusieron en contacto).  MC piensa que la situación era incómoda y bebe su café pero la bebida le quemó un poco (se olvidó que pidió un café caliente lol). FMC se levanta para ayudarle y le pregunta si está bien. Cuando ella lo estaba limpiando, él empieza a pensar que ella era demasiado hermosa y dice "Gracioso.."

"Cada vez que te lías, siempre te he cuidado pero ahora has crecido mucho"

Linda escena con FMC dándole un puñetazo a él (Chibi) y luego ella le da un puñetazo en la cara.

Y MC piensa "Si eso es todo. Está bien quedarse a tu lado como amigo así... Nada ha cambiado..."

Escenas, están caminando de vuelta al dormitorio. FMC le pregunta si recuerda cuando estaban en la escuela y MC llora diciendo que estaba completamente arruinado.

Pequeño flashback con MC llorando y diciendo: "Quiero ir a la misma escuela que tú"

De vuelta al presente, FMC dice: " Yo también quería ir a la escuela contigo. (nombre del MC).."

"¿Si?" (MC)

"En realidad..." (FMC)

El capítulo termina.