My stepmother is my girlfriend 46 raw

1 Replies, 5821 Views
New Reply

[Image: unknown-40.png?width=1025&height=300]

Resumen
By Sodapop

El capítulo comienza con el tipo del chantaje (ese que tomo fotos de la fmc y su jefe teniendo sexo en el parque) entrando en su apartamento.
Muestra el teléfono (¿fotos de como tenian sexo?, fmc se sonroja.
El chantajista le pide que se deje follar a cambio de borrar la evidencia, ella accede nerviosa.
Fmc empieza a desnudarse. Lleva ropa interior de encaje. Y se desnuda en la cama. Douche lame su coño y ella lo siente. Se le pone dura, ponen a follar y ella empieza a gemir. Luego el hombre hace la posición de misionero y luego el abrazo de espalda(cucharita), luego el estilo perrito y luego le  lame el cuello a la fmc.
La fmc disfrita del sexo (aunque estaba nerviosa)
Siguen un rato hasta que terminan. Creampie por supuesto. (Rico)

El douche se va después de decir algo que hizo que fmc se sorprendiera y confundiera. El capítulo termina con la cara de fmc de "qué me va a pasar ahora".

TBC...

[Image: toptoon-20220507-081519-000-resize.png?w...height=473]
[Image: Screenshot_2022-05-07_201054.png?width=275&height=473]

[Image: Screenshot_2022-05-07_201135.png]
[Image: papago_1651929593671.jpg]

Summary
By Sodapop

The chapter starts with the blackmail guy (the one who took pictures of fmc and her boss having sex in the park) entering her apartment.

He shows the phone (pictures of how they had sex?, fmc blushes.
The blackmailer asks her to let him fuck her in exchange for erasing the evidence, she nervously agrees.
Fmc starts to undress. She wears lacy underwear. And she undresses on the bed. Douche licks her pussy and she feels it. She gets hard, they start fucking and she starts moaning. Then the man does the missionary position and then the back hug(spooning), then doggy style and then licks the fmc's neck.
The fmc enjoys the sex (although she was nervous).
They go on for a while until they finish. Creampie of course. (Yummy)

The douche leaves after saying something that made fmc shocked and confused. The chapter ends with fmc's "what's going to happen to me now" face.

TBC...

SMOM GF SUMMS: Chapter starts with blackmail dude coming inside her apartment. He shows phone (pics?) smom blushes. Smom starts stripping. She’s wearing peak underwear. And goes naked on the bed. bm dude licks her pussy and she feels it. They go hard and she starts moaning. Then bm dude does the mating press position and then back hug, then doggy style then licking smom neck. They go on for a while until they’re done. Creampie of course. BM dude leaves after saying something that made smom shocked and confused. Chapter ends with smom’s “wtf is going to happen to me now” face
Pasen el name del app que aparece en las imagenes