Sister’s Friends Chapter 12 Summary

1 Replies, 2566 Views
New Reply

Chapter starts with Florist Noona thinking she really said it, but she needed to do because she can’t forget something that happened in that time (MC slapping her)

Title drops 

10 minutes ago. 

They start talking. Noona says her name and MC says his name too. Awkward situation. Then MC asks “Were you kidding about that before?”

“No, i’m serious. Who could do a joke about such a thing?” “Domin (MC’s name) don’t ask why… Just one more time…”

Scene switches to Noona in front of MC showing her body. She says “Then… i beg you..”
MC thinks “WTF is this situation, do i really have to?”. He slaps her kindly.

She says “… Harder” 

“HIT ME HARDER” 

“You didn’t hit me like this back then”

He slaps her ass again and she again says “Harder”

MC thoughts “Then i don’t give a fuck” and hits her hard. She moans.

MC: “Are you okay?”

Noona: “It hurts”

MC: “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

She says: “It hurts” and starts rise her dress “one more time” (She starts getting wet)

He slaps her again and both get horny, MC starts touching her. They are about to kiss but a motherfucker knocks the door asking if someone is there.

MC get worried about it but Noona says: “No worries… i locked the door”

“Therefore… Please don’t stop…”

Chapter ends. Probably sex next chapter. 
(03-13-2022, 03:07 PM)Beatz Wrote: Chapter starts with Florist Noona thinking she really said it, but she needed to do because she can’t forget something that happened in that time (MC slapping her)

Title drops 

10 minutes ago. 

They start talking. Noona says her name and MC says his name too. Awkward situation. Then MC asks “Were you kidding about that before?”

“No, i’m serious. Who could do a joke about such a thing?” “Domin (MC’s name) don’t ask why… Just one more time…”

Scene switches to Noona in front of MC showing her body. She says “Then… i beg you..”
MC thinks “WTF is this situation, do i really have to?”. He slaps her kindly.

She says “… Harder” 

“HIT ME HARDER” 

“You didn’t hit me like this back then”

He slaps her ass again and she again says “Harder”

MC thoughts “Then i don’t give a fuck” and hits her hard. She moans.

MC: “Are you okay?”

Noona: “It hurts”

MC: “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

She says: “It hurts” and starts rise her dress “one more time” (She starts getting wet)

He slaps her again and both get horny, MC starts touching her. They are about to kiss but a motherfucker knocks the door asking if someone is there.

MC get worried about it but Noona says: “No worries… i locked the door”

“Therefore… Please don’t stop…”

Chapter ends. Probably sex next chapter. 

Resumen
byBeatzzBeatzz

El capítulo comienza con la Florista Noona pensando que realmente lo dijo, pero necesitaba hacerlo porque no puede olvidar algo que pasó en ese tiempo (MC abofeteándola)

El título de la obra

Hace 10 minutos.

Empiezan a hablar. Noona dice su nombre y MC dice su nombre también. Situación incómoda. Entonces MC pregunta "¿Estabas bromeando sobre eso antes?"

"No, hablo en serio. ¿Quién podría hacer una broma sobre algo así?" "Domin (nombre del MC) no preguntes por qué... Sólo una vez más..."

La escena cambia a Noona frente al MC mostrando su cuerpo. Ella dice "Entonces... te lo ruego.."

MC piensa "WTF es esta situación, ¿realmente tengo que hacerlo?". La abofetea amablemente.

Ella dice "... Más fuerte"

"PÉGAME MÁS FUERTE"

"Entonces no me pegabas así"

Él le da otra palmada en el culo y ella vuelve a decir "Más fuerte"

MC piensa "Entonces me importa un carajo" y la golpea con fuerza. Ella gime.

MC: "¿Estás bien?"

Noona: "Me duele"

MC: "¡Lo siento! Lo siento!"

Ella dice: "Duele" y empieza a levantar su vestido "una vez más" (Empieza a mojarse)

El la abofetea de nuevo y ambos se ponen cachondos, MC empieza a tocarla. Están a punto de besarse pero un hijo de puta llama a la puerta preguntando si hay alguien.

MC se preocupa pero Noona dice: "No te preocupes... he cerrado la puerta"

"Por lo tanto... Por favor no te detengas..."

El capítulo termina. Probablemente habrá sexo en el próximo capítulo. Beatzz