Tonight's Dinner Chapter 30 Summary (English/Español)

0 Replies, 1331 Views
New Reply

Tonight’s Dinner Chapter 30 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop

Next Day. Sieun (FMC) is doing a morning walking, she remembers of the National Competition that she lost to Minjae. We see a panel with her sad cause she lost and Minjae thinking:

“Kiwon Sieun, why you have this so big pride? We could go together to the National Competition… Well, nothing that i can do, if i can’t have you, i will give you a complete submission. Two members of her team say they need to ask Suho to participate on their team cause then they probably gonna win. Sieun got mad because she doesn’t want help.

Back to present. She thinking about it “I don’t need Suho…” and imagines his face. Her heart starts beating faster.

Later on, change scenes to Suho’s classes. They need to form a team with 2 persons, the blonde girl asks if she can do it with Suho… They talk a little and change scenes again to Yeseul on a bathroom.

She remembers last night. Minjae called out to her when both of them (Suho and Yeseul) were in the bathroom. He asks if Yeseul managed to push Suho as ordered. She says: "Yes, of course, haha...". Suho looks at him and starts licking her pussy and she moans into the phone. The last panel is Minjae's face, a bit confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La cena de esta noche Resumen del capítulo 30

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

Caída de título

Día siguiente. Sieun (FMC) está caminando por la mañana, recuerda la competencia nacional que perdió ante Minjae. Vemos un panel con su triste causa que perdió y Minjae pensando:

“Kiwon Sieun, ¿por qué tienes este orgullo tan grande? Podríamos ir juntos al Concurso Nacional… Bueno, nada que yo pueda hacer, si no puedo tenerte, te daré una presentación completa. Dos miembros de su equipo dicen que necesitan pedirle a Suho que participe en su equipo porque entonces probablemente ganarán. Sieun se enojó porque no quiere ayuda.

Volver al presente. Ella piensa en eso "No necesito a Suho..." e imagina su rostro. Su corazón comienza a latir más rápido.

Más tarde, cambia de escena a las clases de Suho. Necesitan formar un equipo con 2 personas, la chica rubia pregunta si puede hacerlo con Suho... Hablan un poco y cambian de escena nuevamente a Yeseul en un baño.

Ella recuerda lo de anoche. Minjae la llamó cuando ambos (Suho y Yeseul) estaban en el baño. Pregunta si Yeseul logró empujar a Suho como le ordenó. Ella dice: "Sí, por supuesto, jaja...". Suho lo mira, comienza a lamer su coño y ella gime en el teléfono. El último panel es la cara de Minjae, un poco confundida.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 01:36 PM by Beatz.)