Sextudy Group Chapter 25 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 2728 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 25 Summary 

(Translated using MTL)

Title Drop.

Starts with Levi asking to Gym Guy where is everyone since today should be the celebration day (Cause they got a new member). But MC’s Crush cancelled it. Levi asks where da fuck are everyone, Gym Bro replies he does not know too.  The new girl is there, asks where is everyone, got the answer and leaves. 

Levi says to Gym Bro “Is just me or we both are getting nothing these days?”, Gym Bro says “Nah i’m still doing it with (Blonde’s Name)”. Levi leaves angry, tries to call Teacher but her phone is off “Are you with that bastard????”

Switch scenes to MC’s Crush Room. Both girls are fighting for who gonna take the dick first, they ask MC. MC in the hardest decision of his life, don’t know which girl fucks first. Blonde tries to say she was his first girl and she did teach him a lot.

He was about to put on her but teacher said she will squeeze him so hard that he will die (Notes: She didn’t say exactly this but sounds good this way) and she will become his slave. 

MC starts with teacher, blonde kinda surprised. Some sex panels, MC switches to blonde and teacher still wants more so MC starts fingering her. Last panels are MC thinking:

“If i haven’t entered in Sector D… I would never know this and would be living without it…”

MC to girls: “I will make it fair and satisfy both of you.”

Chapter End.

———————————————————————-

Sextudy Group Capítulo 25 Resumen

(Traducido usando MTL)

Caída del título.

Comienza con Levi preguntando a Gym Guy dónde están todos, ya que hoy debería ser el día de celebración (porque tienen un nuevo miembro).  Pero MC's Crush lo canceló.  Levi pregunta dónde diablos están todos, Gym Bro responde que él tampoco sabe.  La chica nueva está allí, pregunta dónde están todos, obtuvo la respuesta y se va.

Levi le dice a Gym Bro "¿Soy solo yo o ambos no tenemos nada en estos días?", Gym Bro dice "No, todavía lo estoy haciendo con (Blonde's Name)".  Levi se va enojado, trata de llamar a la Maestra pero su teléfono está apagado "¿Estás con ese bastardo?"

Cambie de escena a la Sala Crush de MC.  Ambas chicas están peleando por quién tomará la polla primero, le preguntan a MC.  MC en la decisión más dura de su vida, no sabe qué chica folla primero.  Blonde trata de decir que ella fue su primera niña y que le enseñó mucho.

Él estaba a punto de acostarse con ella, pero la maestra dijo que lo apretaría tan fuerte que moriría (Notas: Ella no dijo exactamente esto, pero suena bien así) y se convertirá en su esclava.

MC comienza con la maestra, la rubia algo sorprendida.  Algunos paneles de sexo, MC cambia a rubia y la maestra todavía quiere más, así que MC comienza a tocarla.  Los últimos paneles son pensamientos de MC:

“Si no hubiera entrado en el Sector D… nunca sabría esto y estaría viviendo sin él…”

MC a las chicas: “Lo haré justo y los satisfaré a ambos”.

Fin del capítulo.