“Is there no goddess in my college?” Chapter 22 Summary

1 Replies, 1746 Views
New Reply

(Chapter translated with MTL, some parts aren’t accurate)

Chapter starts with Hayun thinking if Seolah found out about what she did with MC. 

Hayun: “I have to say that i…”

But Seolah just wanted to apologize about the group work they were doing together.

Seolah: “I tried to apologize with (MC’s name) but he didn’t accept yet. And now i want to make things clear with you too, Hayun.”

Three random girls appeared and made some questions to them. 

Main random girl: “What are you doing here with Hayun, Seolah? Is she bothering you Hayun?”

Hayun: “No, wait…”

Seolah: “This doesn’t matter..”

Main random girl: “Are you jealous because Hayun looks pretty?”

Seolah: “Who is jealous?”

Main random girl: “What did you say?” People outside of bathroom starting asking what is happening there. The others randoms said “is better leave…” 

“You will regret this later…” (Main random girl mas about Seolah)

Hayun asked why Seolah said that and she answered “they just don’t like me so if they knew you are by my side they would start disliking you too.”

Switch scenes to them walking outside and Seolah asking Hayun’s number and them made some plans to go out together (cute scene). MC saw them and thought if they always were friends like this. And he says “is not time to think about this, i have to study to the exams.”

Few days later, MC said the midterm exams got renovated. Yumin appears.

Yumin: “Hiii, (MC’s Name). Will you come to the party today? I will.”

MC: “Why the assistant would come there? A place where students who had a hard time with exams usually go…”

Yumin: “Let’s have a drink before the we go to scoring hell, okay?”

MC says he will go then…

Tonight in the party, MC is there with guys using their phones so basically he is alone. Best girl arrives, Yumin.

But at the same time Hayun arrives too. Both sit next to him.

Yumin in the left and Hayun in the right.

Both start looking to each other with an expression of “Who is she?”

Chapter ends.

(Threesome next chapter???) [Very unlikely, sad…]
(03-16-2022, 06:45 PM)Beatz Wrote: El capítulo comienza con Hayun pensando si Seolah se enteró de lo que hizo con MC.

Hayun: "Tengo que decir que yo..."

Pero Seolah solo quería disculparse por el trabajo en grupo que estaban haciendo juntas.

Seolah: "Intenté disculparme con (nombre de MC) pero él no aceptó aún. Y ahora quiero aclarar las cosas contigo también, Hayun".

Tres chicas al azar aparecieron y les hicieron algunas preguntas.

La principal chica al azar: "¿Qué estás haciendo aquí con Hayun, Seolah? ¿Te está molestando Hayun?"

Hayun: "No, espera..."

Seolah: "Esto no importa..."

Chica principal al azar: "¿Estás celosa porque Hayun está guapa?"

Seolah: "¿Quién está celoso?"

La chica principal al azar: "¿Qué has dicho?" La gente fuera del baño empezó a preguntar qué estaba pasando allí. Los otros aleatorios dijeron "es mejor que te vayas..."

"Te arrepentirás de esto después..." (Chica principal al azar mas sobre Seolah)

Hayun preguntó por qué Seolah dijo eso y ella respondió "simplemente no les gusto, así que si supieran que estás a mi lado también empezarían a no gustarles".

Cambian las escenas a ellos caminando afuera y Seolah pidiendo el número de Hayun y ellos haciendo algunos planes para salir juntos (linda escena). MC los vio y pensó si siempre fueron amigos así. Y el dice "no es tiempo de pensar en esto, tengo que estudiar para los exámenes".

Pocos días después, MC dice que los exámenes parciales se renovaron. Yumin aparece.

Yumin: "Hiii, (Nombre del MC). ¿Vendrás hoy a la fiesta? Lo haré".

MC: "¿Por qué el asistente vendría allí? Un lugar donde suelen ir los estudiantes que lo pasaron mal con los exámenes..."

Yumin: "Tomemos una copa antes de ir al infierno de las puntuaciones, ¿vale?"

MC dice que irá entonces...

Esta noche en la fiesta, MC está allí con los chicos usando sus teléfonos así que básicamente está solo. Llega la mejor chica, Yumin.

Pero al mismo tiempo Hayun llega también. Ambas se sientan junto a él.

Yumin a la izquierda y Hayun a la derecha.

Ambos empiezan a mirarse con una expresión de "¿Quién es ella?"

El capítulo termina.

(¿Trío el próximo capítulo?) [Muy improbable, triste...]