Today’s Dinner Chapter 33 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 1523 Views
New Reply

Today’s Dinner Chapter 33 Summary 

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Starts with Minjae and Yeseul talking, she is cleaning his ears. They are talking about Blonde girl, she is a very famous and talent person. Minjae asks why she is like this, only cause of her appearance? She denies it, saying she is a very unique type of person. She can recognizes tastes and smell of any type of food, she even won a tournament before cause of this skill. Minjae then remembers this girl, one day when he, Suho and Sieun was together and they saw Blonde girl winning a tournament. 

Back to present, Yeseul asks why not contacting her to their team on the culinary tournament, she would be a perfect person to it and she says probably Sieun and Suho will work together (This makes Minjae mad of course). Then he says “Why talking with her like this? I can steal her after and fuck her either. All first grade girls are on me so it won’t be difficult…”

Change scenes to Blonde’s room. She is there looking to Suho’s instagram and starts to imagine him (She even imagines him with an apron lol). And she starts to masturbate thinking on him and she wants to fuck him hard.

Change scenes again, now is Suho and Sieun. She is asking if he is okay with all of this, after all his father was the last person on his family. He says why bringing this topic like this since we are here to celebrate not to this. Suho says

“After all, you are my only family Sieun.”

She yells at him saying “Who ta fuck fucks and takes the virginity of family? And don’t say it like this, cause you never contacted me during 1 year when you were on the military…. Even after all you did to me that day…”

Suho says he couldn’t call her because he thought both needed time alone to think about their feelings. And the most important factor, he couldn’t call her cause he thought about her everyday and every time, and that night when they lose their virginity never got erased from his mind. Sieun blushes.

Chapter End. (This chapter have a Yeseul art made by some artist [I don’t know who])

————————————————————————

Resumen del capítulo 33 de la cena de hoy

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Comienza con Minjae y Yeseul hablando, ella le limpia los oídos.  Están hablando de la chica rubia, es una persona muy famosa y talentosa.  Minjae pregunta por qué es así, ¿solo por su apariencia?  Ella lo niega, diciendo que es un tipo de persona muy singular.  Puede reconocer los sabores y olores de cualquier tipo de comida, incluso ganó un torneo antes gracias a esta habilidad.  Minjae luego recuerda a esta chica, un día cuando él, Suho y Sieun estaban juntos y vieron a la chica rubia ganar un torneo.

Volviendo al presente, Yeseul pregunta por qué no contactarla con su equipo en el torneo culinario, sería una persona perfecta para él y dice que probablemente Sieun y Suho trabajarán juntos (esto enoja a Minjae, por supuesto).  Luego dice: “¿Por qué hablar así con ella?  Puedo robarla después y follarla.  Todas las chicas de primer grado están conmigo, así que no será difícil…”

Cambia de escena a la habitación de Blonde.  Ella está allí mirando el instagram de Suho y comienza a imaginárselo (incluso lo imagina con un delantal jajaja).  Y se empieza a masturbar pensando en él y quiere follárselo duro.

Cambia de escena otra vez, ahora son Suho y Sieun.  Ella le pregunta si él está de acuerdo con todo esto, después de todo, su padre era la última persona de su familia.  Él dice por qué traer este tema así, ya que estamos aquí para celebrar, no para esto.  Suho dice

"Después de todo, eres mi única familia, Sieun".

Ella le grita diciendo “¿Quién carajo folla y toma la virginidad de la familia?  Y no lo digas así, porque nunca me contactaste durante 1 año cuando estabas en el ejército...  Incluso después de todo lo que me hiciste ese día…”

Suho dice que no pudo llamarla porque pensó que ambos necesitaban tiempo a solas para pensar en sus sentimientos.  Y el factor más importante, no podía llamarla porque pensaba en ella todos los días y en todo momento, y esa noche en que perdieron la virginidad nunca se borró de su mente.  Sieun se sonroja.

Fin del capítulo.  (Este capítulo tiene un arte de Yeseul hecho por algún artista [no sé quién])