Dorm Room Sisters Chapter 59 Summary

0 Replies, 7543 Views
New Reply

Dorm Room Sisters Chapter 59 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Starts with MC narrating what happened in this vacation till now. He wanted to see with both sisters would get jealous. He confirmed both do get jealous.

Dahyun says Dasol is right, not getting jealous seeing the person you like with other, it’s impossible. Dasol agrees. MC stops them and says from now on he will be the bad guy. 

MC says: “Regardless of who goes up and down, I’ll love both of you. So you both don’t need to choose (This part may be is “So i don’t need to choose until the end). You two are lovely, and i’ll risk my life for you two for the rest of it. I’m throwing away the option of “choose only one”. I don’t want to throw away one of you two. 

I would appreciate if you two agree with this. I'm going to do everything I can. Everything I've wanted to do while being self-conscious, i will try anything possible Haha I don't care if you're tired of each other's problems or not. If you two gonna be disillusioned with me or not. This is the last time to run away if any of you want. Do you two understand, “stupid” sisters.”

(MC talks a lot)

Title Drop.

MC narrating what they gonna do in future cause they need to set a “schedule” now and both girls want him 24/7. “Our relationship have entered in a new phase.” Change scenes to present. A month have passed, MC fucking Dahyun and Dasol there (they are all in pool) looking to a vibrator. MC asks if she can’t do it. A comedy scene with Dasol saying of course she can do it, she was just wondering if the vibrator was clean enough (The vibrator is from Dahyun). 

Flashback of the first day in their vacation. Dahyun says to Dasol she likes MC’s idea cause who can’t stand the situation can just go. It’s simple and easy. Back to present, Dasol asks to MC if Dahyun is not heavy cause she won some weight these days…. A little talk between Dasol and Dahyun, with Dahyun said it doesn’t matter cause now she will loose weight fucking MC and probably he doesn’t want a skinny girl like Dasol… MC thinks “Why they are talking about these pervert things without being embarrassed?”

Then MC narrates again:

“At that time… I still didn’t know that well. The sexy instincts these sisters have. It hasn’t even revealed half of it yet.”

(Notes: A LOT OF TEXT IN THIS CHAPTER. So probably some information are mistranslated).

Chapter End.

————————————-

Dorm Room Sisters Capítulo 59 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Comienza con MC narrando lo que pasó en estas vacaciones hasta ahora.  Quería ver con ambas hermanas se pondría celoso.  Ambos confirmaron que se ponen celosos.

Dahyun dice que Dasol tiene razón, no ponerse celoso al ver a la persona que te gusta con otra, es imposible.  Dasol está de acuerdo.  MC los detiene y dice que a partir de ahora él será el malo.

MC dice: “Independientemente de quién suba y baje, los amaré a ambos.  Entonces, ambos no necesitan elegir (Esta parte puede ser "Así que no necesito elegir hasta el final).  Ustedes dos son encantadores, y arriesgaré mi vida por ustedes dos por el resto.  Descarto la opción de “elegir solo uno”.  No quiero tirar a uno de ustedes dos.

Apreciaría si ustedes dos están de acuerdo con esto.  Voy a hacer todo lo que pueda.  Todo lo que he querido hacer mientras soy consciente de mí mismo, intentaré todo lo posible. Jaja. No me importa si están cansados de los problemas del otro o no.  Si ustedes dos van a estar desilusionados conmigo o no.  Esta es la última vez para huir si alguno de ustedes quiere.  ¿Ustedes dos entienden, hermanas "estúpidas"?

(MC habla mucho)

Caída del título.

MC narrando lo que van a hacer en el futuro porque necesitan establecer un "horario" ahora y ambas chicas lo quieren 24/7.  “Nuestra relación ha entrado en una nueva fase”.  Cambiar escenas para presentar.  Ha pasado un mes, MC follando con Dahyun y Dasol allí (están todos en la piscina) buscando un vibrador.  MC le pregunta si no puede hacerlo.  Una escena de comedia con Dasol diciendo que por supuesto que puede hacerlo, solo se preguntaba si el vibrador estaba lo suficientemente limpio (el vibrador es de Dahyun).

Flashback del primer día de sus vacaciones.  Dahyun le dice a Dasol que le gusta la idea de MC porque quien no puede soportar la situación puede irse.  Es simple y fácil.  Volviendo al presente, Dasol le pregunta a MC si Dahyun no está pesada porque no tendrá algo de peso en estos días...  Una pequeña charla entre Dasol y Dahyun, con Dahyun dijo que no importa porque ahora perderá peso follando con MC y probablemente él no quiera a una chica flaca como Dasol... MC piensa "¿Por qué están hablando de estas cosas pervertidas sin serlo?" ¿avergonzado?"

Entonces MC narra de nuevo:

“En ese momento… todavía no lo sabía bien.  Los instintos sexys que tienen estas hermanas.  Ni siquiera ha revelado la mitad todavía”.

(Notas: MUCHO TEXTO EN ESTE CAPÍTULO. Así que probablemente alguna información esté mal traducida).

Fin del capítulo.