Everything is Agreed Chapter 145 Summary (English /Spanish)

0 Replies, 2307 Views
New Reply

Everything is Agreed Chapter 145 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Minhwoo is fake fucking Ah Young and the blonde girl is recording them. He by mistake puts inside but Ah Young doesn’t mind and says to continue it. 

Meanwhile, Jiho is following the Seryeong, then he meets MC1 and FMC2. All of them go inside of the club, and watch Ahyoung fucking Minhwoo. They enter in the Gambling Hall, record all of that and saw boss there too. Boss leaves and starts to talk with Seryeong and some thugs, they are searching MC1, FMC2 etc. They want a hostage to make a deal and delete all the proves they got. Boss says “When this game is done, i will sell all those bitches to a brothel” (Ahyoung, FMC2, FMC1). 

A thug brings Changmo beaten up with him, saying he was trying to steal Boss money. They go to a bathroom, to spank Changmo more but MC1 beats one of the thugs.

Change scenes to Ahyoung and Minhwoo fucking. He cums inside and blonde girl says she got a text from Jiho saying they already have evidences of the gambling hall. Ahyoung screams to the camera saying “Everyone throw away their phones and gather at the meeting place!! I took all the evidence photos!!”. 

Change scenes to MC2 and FMC1 looking in their phone and listening what Ahyoung said. Then James behind them says:

“Like this… I didn’t know i would meet you guys again so soon…” 

He and a lot of guys with him.

Chapter End.

(Notes: Sorry guys, this is my first EIA summ, so probably it won’t be as good as i wanted.)

————————

Todo está acordado Capítulo 145 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Minhwoo es falso follando con Ah Young y la chica rubia los está grabando.  Él por error pone adentro pero a Ah Young no le importa y dice que continúe.

Mientras tanto, Jiho sigue a Seryeong, luego se encuentra con MC1 y FMC2.  Todos entran al club y ven a Ahyoung follando con Minhwoo.  Entran en el Salón de Juego, registran todo eso y también ven al jefe allí.  Boss se va y comienza a hablar con Seryeong y algunos matones, están buscando MC1, FMC2, etc. Quieren un rehén para hacer un trato y borrar todas las pruebas que tienen.  Boss dice: "Cuando termine este juego, venderé todas esas perras a un burdel" (Ahyoung, FMC2, FMC1).

Un matón trae a Changmo golpeado con él, diciendo que estaba tratando de robar el dinero del Jefe.  Van al baño, para azotar más a Changmo, pero MC1 golpea a uno de los matones.

Cambia las escenas a Ahyoung y Minhwoo follando.  Él se corre adentro y la chica rubia dice que recibió un mensaje de texto de Jiho diciendo que ya tienen evidencias de la sala de juego.  Ahyoung grita a la cámara diciendo: “¡¡Todos tiren sus teléfonos y reúnanse en el lugar de reunión!!  ¡¡Tomé todas las fotos de evidencia!!”.

Cambie las escenas a MC2 y FMC1 mirando en su teléfono y escuchando lo que dijo Ahyoung.  Entonces James detrás de ellos dice:

“Así… No sabía que los vería de nuevo tan pronto…”

Él y un montón de chicos con él.

Fin del capítulo.

(Notas: Lo siento chicos, este es mi primer resumen de EIA, así que probablemente no será tan bueno como quería).