College Life Starts with Clubs Chapter 34 Summary by ren (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 2085 Views
New Reply

College life start with clubs/ outsider's way in 

Chapter 34 Summary by Ren:

Chapter starts with mc come all over yuna's chest , yuna saying so that is semen , it smells good and I'm a bit dizzy she went to wipe her chest , she is thinking about the next step (sex) and she thinking mc D is big and scary , she thinking that they finally get along and she's not afraid and she did well with the boobsjob she gathered her courage then went to with only underwear saying "sorry did I make you wait?" But mc was sleeping, she set beside him thinking that it's her first time drinking and she overdo it , then says it's ok of its not today , talking in her mind saying to mc "I knew you're single , because I know what u think of me , there will be another opportunities " then she sleep beside him.

Next day mc wakes up and find yuna next to him naked , and he's half naked he screaming yuna wakes up , mc nervous in a red face and saying why she's next to him naked , yuna ask if he doesn't remember yesterday mc getting more nervous tells her he doesn't remember anything after taking her home , yuna ask him if he really doesn't remember then mc recall what happened thinking "it wasn't a dream?" Mc wonder if they go further yuna smug and ask him if he remembers now , mc ask if they do it till the end , yuna ask him "what do you think" yuna says she won't tell him and mc gets upset , yuna ask mc about the time because she have an appointment for lunch , mc ask who's she meeting, then Xia inter the room while both of them naked , Xia shocked dead face is the cliffhanger.

————————-

La vida universitaria comienza con clubes / entrada de forasteros

Resumen del capítulo 34 por Ren:

El capítulo comienza con  el Mc Corriéndose en el pecho de Yuna, Yuna dice: con que eso es semen, siente que huele bien y se encuentra un poco mareada. Fue a limpiarse el pecho, está pensando en el siguiente paso (sexo) y piensa que mc D es  grande y aterradora, ella pensando que finalmente se llevan bien y no tiene miedo y le fue bien con la paja de senos, reunió su coraje y luego se fue solo con ropa interior diciendo "lo siento, ¿te hice esperar?"  Pero mc estaba durmiendo, ella se sentó a su lado pensando que es la primera vez que bebe y se excedió, luego dice que está bien que no sea hoy… hablando en su mente y diciéndole a mc" Sé que estás soltero, porque sé lo que piensas de mí". Ella finalmente dice que "habrán otras oportunidades" y duerme junto al MC.

El día siguiente el MC se levanta y se encuentra a Yuna a su lado desnuda. Mc pregunta chillando porque esta Yuna desnuda junto a el. Yuna pregunta al Mc si no recuerda nada de lo que pasó ayer, el Mc se pone más nervioso contestando que no recuerda nada después de llevarla a casa. Mc pregunta si fueron "más lejos", yuna engreída le contesta preguntándole si se acuerda ahora, mc pregunta si lo hicieron hasta el final, yuna le pregunta "¿qué piensas?" yuna dice que no se lo dirá y mc se molesta, yuna pregunta   al mc sobre la hora porque tiene una cita para almorzar, mc pregunta con quién se reunirá Xia entra a la habitación y se los encuentra desnudos. El ending es Xia con cara conmocionada.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 02:51 PM by Beatz.)