Switch On Chapter 43 Summary (English/Espanol)

0 Replies, 1424 Views
New Reply

Switch On Chapter 43 Summary:

Starts with Yeeun (FMC) masturbating and remembering the sex she had with MC. Then she starts to imagine Minah and him. 

Title Drop. 

Mc and Minah finished eating already, MC wondering what wish she could ask for, then she suggests them to watch a movie. MC immediately thinks she will do the same like the bathroom (Doing what Yeeun did with him). But actually she just wanted to watch a movie. (The movie they will watch is a horror one and is a reference to another toomics toon [What Do i Do Now?])

MC then chooses a horror one, then she couldn’t do sex with him cause the atmosphere would be weird. But actually she have fear watching this type of movie. 

Moving on, they are on a cafe. Minah embarrassed cause she shown this side of her to him. MC asks why she just didn’t say she doesn’t like horror movies, she replies:

“I couldn’t say something like this. Being cool and arrogant is my charm… You ruined it…”

Minah then says it was a fun day. MC asks if this is all she wants and if the day will end like this… 

Minah: “Oh you want that…? Let’s get a room then.”

MC denies saying she had one wish and he thought she would wish for sex or something like this… But she indeed just wanted to meet. 

Minah: “Is that weird? I want to spend time with the person i like.”

MC blushes and gets surprised with what she said. Minah says if he thinks he didn’t complete the wish, then he can do one more thing, a kiss. He thinks if this is correct and remember about Yeeun, but he did a promise to Minah so he needs to fulfill it. They kiss with everyone looking at them. 

Chapter End.

Switch On resumen del capítulo 43:

Comienza con Yeeun (FMC) masturbándose y recordando el sexo que tuvo con MC.  Luego comienza a imaginarse a Minah y a él.

Caída del título.

Mc y Minah ya terminaron de comer, MC se pregunta qué deseo podría pedir, luego les sugiere que vean una película.  MC inmediatamente piensa que ella hará lo mismo con el baño (haciendo lo que Yeeun hizo con él).  Pero en realidad solo quería ver una película.  (La película que verán es de terror y es una referencia a otro toon de toómica [¿Qué hago ahora?])

MC luego elige uno de terror, entonces ella no podría tener sexo con él porque la atmósfera sería extraña.  Pero en realidad ella tiene miedo de ver este tipo de películas.

Continuando, están en un café.  Minah avergonzada porque le mostró este lado de ella.  MC le pregunta por qué no dijo que no le gustan las películas de terror, ella responde:

“No podría decir algo así.  Ser genial y arrogante es mi encanto… Lo arruinaste…”

Minah luego dice que fue un día divertido.  MC pregunta si esto es todo lo que quiere y si el día terminará así...

Minah: “Oh, ¿quieres eso…?  Consigamos una habitación entonces.

MC niega haber dicho que ella tenía un deseo y que él pensó que ella desearía tener sexo o algo así... Pero, de hecho, ella solo quería conocerse.

Minah: “¿Es eso raro?  Quiero pasar tiempo con la persona que me gusta”.

MC se sonroja y se sorprende con lo que dijo.  Minah dice que si cree que no cumplió el deseo, entonces puede hacer una cosa más, un beso.  Piensa si esto es correcto y recuerda lo de Yeeun, pero le hizo una promesa a Minah, por lo que debe cumplirla.  Se besan con todos mirándolos.

Fin del capítulo.