Switch On Chapter 45 (English/Español)

0 Replies, 2624 Views
New Reply

Switch On
Chapter 45 Summary:

Starts with MC saying they can't do it right now cause there is another people in the room. Minah didn't listen to him and continues, asking if he never did something like that in his life and if she is the first one. A drunk guy enters in the room and MC hides her in his blanket. 

Minah says he being active. Then he asks how she appeared there, and if Yeeun is sleeping. She says she went sneakly and yes Yeeun is sleeping. She starts touching his dick and kisses him. He gets surprised and she says "Don't you get used to it now? Kissing.... She goes down and starts sucking him.

MC says they should really stop otherwise other people will find out and this will be bad for her.

Minah: "You aren't worried about this, you are worried if seniors find out... I know what you fear the most, that senior, throwing you out." She continues saying more about his but i didn't understand the translation. Then:

Minah: "If you're worried, you can come to me. Cause i won't leave you, you don't have to worry and prepare yourself every time... If you can't satisfy me, you don't have to be nervous."

Then someone wakes up and MC hides Minah again but this time he's excited and she throws away her skirt. They start sex and she says:

Minah: "Now with this, you have chosen." (I guess she thought he intentionally put it in).

Chapter End.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Switch On
Capítulo 45 Resumen:

Comienza con MC diciendo que no pueden hacerlo ahora porque hay otras personas en la sala. Minah no lo escuchó y continúa, preguntando si él nunca hizo algo así en su vida y si ella es la primera. Un tipo borracho entra en la habitación y MC la esconde en su manta.

Minah dice que está activo. Luego le pregunta cómo apareció allí y si Yeeun está durmiendo. Ella dice que fue a escondidas y sí, Yeeun está durmiendo. Ella comienza a tocar su polla y lo besa. Él se sorprende y ella dice "¿No te acostumbras ahora? Besar.... Ella baja y comienza a chuparlo.

MC dice que realmente deberían detenerse, de lo contrario, otras personas se enterarán y esto será malo para ella.

Minah: "No te preocupa esto, te preocupa si los mayores se enteran... Sé lo que más temes, que ese mayor te eche". Ella sigue diciendo más sobre el suyo, pero no entendí la traducción. Después:

Minah: "Si estás preocupada, puedes venir a mí. Porque no te dejaré, no tienes que preocuparte y prepararte cada vez... Si no puedes satisfacerme, no lo hagas". hay que estar nervioso".

Luego, alguien se despierta y MC esconde a Minah nuevamente, pero esta vez está emocionado y ella tira su falda. Empiezan a tener sexo y ella dice:

Minah: "Ahora con esto, has elegido". (Supongo que ella pensó que él lo puso intencionalmente).

Fin del capítulo.