Sextudy Group Chapter 15 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2071 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 15 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop

Starts with a building, naked blonde and gym bro talking. Gym bro says:

“(MC’s Name) will be ok?”

Blonde: “What do you mean?”

Gym Bro: “ Professor.. She only wants Levi. I felt good when i did it with her but her manners… She says stuff like I didn’t feel good. It smells like…” 

A panel of teacher saying “I only did this because Levi ordered it.”

Gym Bro: “I just worried to my junior friend. I’m afraid he will lose confidence.”

Blonde: “Oh if is because of that, you don’t need to worry…”

“That guy, he is doing pretty well… What you have to worry is with the middle age lady…”
 (Notes: Yeah, blonde definitely best character here.)

Switch scenes. MC and Teacher. He thinks what he does now, since the condom ripped and he doesn’t want to stop it. He went to the conclusion to just wrap it outside. 

Teacher moaning begged to him to stop. He thought she found it out about the condom but she just asked to change positions. Now she is on the top.

Now some teacher’s thoughts:

“I almost cumm. I don’t want it with other guy who’s not Levi.. I have a lot of experience with Gym Bro so… If i go all the way with this big guy…. I don’t like this, to me it’s just Levi.. I’m not gonna lose to this punky. Hurry up and cumm”

Basically she is trying to make him cum fast as soon as possible. Meanwhile, MC living his best life and thinking:

“Her boobs are shaking so much, i want to touch it.”

Teacher: “Hey you… I said to don’t move and don’t touch it. You idiot.”

MC: “Sorry Professor, your chest is so pretty..”

Teacher: “Words like that… don’t do it.”

MC os about to cum but tries to say: “Professor, the condom…”

Teacher is trying to focus in not cum so she didn’t listen to him and says “Hurry up!!” 

He cumms inside and teacher almost passed out says: “I did it… I didn’t cumm…” (Totally tired and with her tongue out).

MC thinks “Well, whatever once or twice.. I l already came inside…” and started to fuck her again in doggystyle.

Chapter End