Ark is Me Final Chapter 120 Summary (English)

1 Replies, 4373 Views
New Reply

Ark is Me Last Chapter 120 Summary

Chapter starts with MC fucking Boram and Yeseul (pink hair). Dajeong (FMC) appeared with a maid costume and everyone is shocked. Dajeong then asked if he didn’t like it “What’s that reaction?”.

Title Drop.

MC finished with Boram and now is fucking Dajeong. She is thinking MC is different, with a lot of energy. He’s liking cause of the Cosplay, and asks Dajeong to call him Master. She refuses and he grabs her hair and says:

“Can’t you just call me Master?”

She calls it and he cumms inside her. Red hair girl appears wearing a police costume. Some panels of sex. Now, it’s Yeseul time. She’s using a bunny girl costume. Boram appears too using a cow girl cosplay, makes a paizuri and this whole scene ends.
[Image: desconhecido.png]
[Image: desconhecido-1.png]
Switch scenes to the airport. Dajeong goes to the bathroom before the trip. She uses a pregnancy test. She’s pregnant. Time skip and a scene of MC posting in a Korean forum about his life. 
[Image: desconhecido-2.png]
Chapter Ends.

Some author and artist notes. Basically both thanking readers and LObeam, the author, saying he’ll do another work and this is the end of Jinsu (MC) and Dajeong (FMC) story. (Notes: Don’t have anything saying about side stories).

One more scene: MC’s in a bar and some fandoms are talking about him, saying he’s awesome cause he’s rich and has 4 girlfriends. Suddenly a short red hair girl appears… She says some stuff that she saw him with 2 girls in the morning and MC thinks “More Trouble?” (Notes: Yes, another possible girl to the harem, wtf I’m reading..)

Last panel is MC and Dajeong with their baby.
[Image: unknown.png]
The End.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022, 01:48 PM by Beatz.)
(04-20-2022, 01:45 PM)Beatz Wrote:

Ark is Me Last Capítulo 120 Resumen

El capítulo comienza con MC follando con Boram y Yeseul (pelo rosa). Dajeong (FMC) apareció con un disfraz de sirvienta y todos se sorprenden. Dajeong entonces preguntó si no le gustaba "¿Cuál es esa reacción?".

Título.

MC terminó con Boram y ahora se está follando a Dajeong. Ella está pensando que MC es diferente, con mucha energía. A él le gusta por el Cosplay, y le pide a Dajeong que le llame Maestro. Ella se niega y él la agarra del pelo y le dice:

"¿No puedes llamarme Maestro?"

Ella lo llama y él se corre dentro de ella. Aparece una chica pelirroja con un disfraz de policía. Algunos paneles de sexo. Ahora, es el momento de Yeseul. Ella usa un disfraz de chica conejo. Boram aparece también usando un cosplay de chica vaca, hace un paizuri y toda esta escena termina.

[Image: 6e45d95b78054adb0bd439445e9af224.png]

[Image: babbe87b126dc3fde3b2839b476f8dec.png]

Cambia de escena al aeropuerto. Dajeong va al baño antes del viaje. Utiliza un test de embarazo. Está embarazada. Salto en el tiempo y una escena del MC posteando en un foro coreano sobre su vida.

[Image: 98c38f5cd5a0098f9033792ee4f4f31f.png]

Fin del capítulo.

Algunas notas del autor y del artista. Básicamente ambos agradeciendo a los lectores y a LObeam, el autor, diciendo que hará otro trabajo y que este es el final de la historia de Jinsu (MC) y Dajeong (FMC). (Notas: No tienen nada que decir sobre las historias secundarias).

Una escena más: El MC está en un bar y algunos fandoms están hablando de él, diciendo que es increíble porque es rico y tiene 4 novias. De repente aparece una chica pelirroja y bajita... Dice algunas cosas de que lo vio con 2 chicas por la mañana y el MC piensa "¿Más problemas?". (Notas: Si, otra posible chica para el harem, wtf estoy leyendo..)

El último panel es MC y Dajeong con su bebé.

[Image: unknown.png?width=335&height=473]