Elf who likes to be humiliated Chapter 49 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 4435 Views
New Reply

Elf Who Likes to be Humiliated
Chapter 49 Summary:

Ashley is talking with her subordinates. She then saw Theo and Elf, and goes talk with him. She apologizes for her brother who didnt talk with him. Theo says it's okay and he doesn't mind then he sees Ashley's hand and the engagment ring.

He gets worried wondering why she is with it, and Elf behinds him asks "Why my master isn't using the ring too?". Theo gets shocked and then Ashley and Elf start to staring to each other. Starts of Theo's thoughts. He guess Ashley found out the weakness of the Elf and that's why Elf didn't do anything to her. Ashley hugs Theo and we see a jealous and schoked Elf's face.

Title Drop.

Theo arrives on his mansion and gets a letter from someone from the Empire. She is saying she will send an inspector to see the research Theo was doing since 3 years ago about an artefact that could control the weather.
The person who sent the letter to him was "Benellia Von Esteban, The Iron-Coolded Princess". He continues narrating she is the youngest daughter of the Emperor, who have 2 sons and 3 daughters. She is the MInister of Military of the Empire. (Here the TL isnt totally accurate).
[Image: unknown.png]
Backing to the research, Theo remembers why he stopped with this cause it is impossible to be done, at least by him. He asks to Alfred (the butler) when this latter came and he answers 4 days ago meaning Theo probably have only 3 days to think about something.

He looks to his side and Elf isn't there anymore, Theo wonders if she went to somewhere to do some "mistake" to be punished again. Switch scenes to the palace where Benellia is.
A butler is talking about they caught the culprit who wrote obscene books insulting her (Here i don't know if is referring to Benellia or to the Queen). Benellia orders him (butler) to don't kill the culprit cause probably he was just a puppet of someone else and she continues saying she liked the book.  

Benellia: "I still remember the scene in the novel where i got captured by the enemy and raped day and night. The psychological description is quite good, what a lame. Don't be surprised. I'm not saying he shouldn't get punishment just don't kill. Cut off his left wrist and right ankle. With a saw, not guillotine, without anesthesia."

Benellia: "Oh by the way, when you guys will go check the research of the Dehaum's family?"

Butler: "In three days..."

Benellia: "I changed my mind, i will go personally check it."

Chapter End.

Elfa que le gusta ser humillada

Capítulo 49 Resumen:

Ashley está hablando con sus subordinados. Luego vio a Theo y Elf, y va a hablar con él. Ella se disculpa por su hermano que no habló con él. Theo dice que está bien y que no le importa, luego ve la mano de Ashley y el anillo de compromiso.

Él se preocupa preguntándose por qué ella está con él, y Elf detrás de él pregunta "¿Por qué mi maestro no está usando el anillo también?". Theo se sorprende y luego Ashley y Elf comienzan a mirarse. Comienzos de los pensamientos de Theo. Supone que Ashley descubrió la debilidad de Elf y es por eso que Elf no le hizo nada. Ashley abraza a Theo y vemos la cara de Elf celoso y atragantado.

Caída del título.

Theo llega a su mansión y recibe una carta de alguien del Imperio. Ella dice que enviará a un inspector para ver la investigación que Theo estaba haciendo desde hace 3 años sobre un artefacto que podría controlar el clima.

La persona que le envió la carta fue "Benellia Von Esteban, The Iron-Coolded Princess". Continúa narrando que ella es la hija menor del Emperador, quienes tienen 2 hijos y 3 hijas. Ella es la Ministra de las Fuerzas Armadas del Imperio. (Aquí el TL no es totalmente exacto).

Volviendo a la investigación, Theo recuerda por qué se detuvo con esto porque es imposible hacerlo, al menos para él. Le pregunta a Alfred (el mayordomo) cuándo llegó este último y responde que hace 4 días, lo que significa que Theo probablemente solo tenga 3 días para pensar en algo.

Mira a su lado y Elf ya no está, Theo se pregunta si fue a algún lugar a cometer algún "error" para ser castigada nuevamente. Cambia de escena al palacio donde está Benellia.

Un mayordomo habla de que atraparon al culpable que escribía libros obscenos insultándola (Aquí no sé si se refiere a Benellia oa la Reina). Benellia le ordena a él (mayordomo) que no mate al culpable porque probablemente solo era un títere de otra persona y ella continúa diciendo que le gustó el libro.

Benellia: "Todavía recuerdo la escena de la novela donde fui capturado por el enemigo y violado día y noche. La descripción psicológica es bastante buena, qué cojo. No te sorprendas. No digo que no debería recibir castigo simplemente no matar. Cortarle la muñeca izquierda y el tobillo derecho. Con una sierra, no con guillotina, sin anestesia".

Benellia: "Oh, por cierto, ¿cuándo irán a revisar la investigación de la familia Dehaum?"

Mayordomo: "En tres días..."

Benellia: "Cambié de opinión, iré personalmente a comprobarlo".

Fin del capítulo.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 02:37 PM by Beatz.)