Secret Friend 101

0 Replies, 2036 Views
New Reply

Summary
by UchihaKanon

The brother of the mc goes out early in the morning and the sister with glasses rebukes him: why is he going out so early?
The brother replies that he has something urgent to tell her but he will do it later. (I guess he is referring to the pills his sister takes).
Then the brother of the mc asks her what is that suitcase to which she answers that it is nothing important.
The sister with glasses goes to the mc's room and starts to unpack and put all the mc's clothes in the closet.
Then she says that she will cancel everything and that she will give her reward to the mc for saving her sister (I imagine she is referring to the relationship she had with the married man from previous chapters).

At the hospital.

The brother of the mc arrives at the hospital bringing medicine for the fmc but he doesn't find her in her bed.
In another bed is the fmc with the mc lying sleeping. An hour has passed and it is dawn; the fmc wakes up and with the mc they go to the bathroom to have sex. While a nurse listens to them on the side while she is talking to a friend on the phone.
Then the nurse leaves the bathroom saying: They went crazy (for having sex in a hospital bathroom).

The mc and fmc continue having sex which ends with a creampie in the fmc.
Then they both enlist and go their separate ways .

The mc's brother is waiting by the fmc's bedside and she is surprised to see him there.
The husband mentions that he was waiting for an hour.
She tells him she was in the bathroom for over an hour. Then the husband asks her if she is okay. After being locked in a small space for so long.
She replies that she feels fine, then the husband leaves.
It turns out that the medicine the husband brought was anxiety pills. And she says it's been 4 days since she didn't take the pills and she feels fine.

https://manhwas.net/leer/my-four-sisters-in-law-101.00