Circles Chapter 86 Summary (English / Español)

0 Replies, 3582 Views
New Reply

Circles Chapter 86 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Nari and MC are on the bathtub, she is very sad looking to nothing without saying anything. MC then starts a conversation:

“What gonna be Suyeon answer? What if she doesn’t accept it? Is this you are thinking right?”

Nari starts saying yes and even if she accepts it won’t be like before and the obvious choice it will be ignoring each other. MC says a lot of things probably are passing over Nari’s head, “You apologized and said to her don’t accept it or “I apologized and she didn’t get it.” Looks like you’re just self justifying yourself. 

Nari yells at him almost crying: “Even you who likes me wouldn’t accept my apologizes so what should i do…??!” MC answers:

“Well, what about Suyeon? She is not you nor me, you’re running away even without her answer. Let’s wait together till this moment… Don’t do it alone, everything will be fine…”

She hugs him and says “I’m scared… I’ve never passed throw a situation like this…”. MC says “So let’s do it, we getting a new Suyeon and Nari start! A season 2…” She cries and kisses him. Nari goes out of the bathtub saying Suyeon said she gonna crush her… MC laugh and jokes “Only with one punch right? Lol”. Nari still sad says if he doesn’t gonna come out to bed…

Title Drop.

The rest of the chapter is just sex, the only important dialogue is MC asking if she feels better now (Before they start). She still with a sad face says “Yes, after what you said to me i’m feeling better…” Chapter ends with MC creampie her.

Chapter End.

————————————————————————

Círculos Capítulo 86 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Hannah y MC están en la bañera, ella está muy triste mirando a la nada sin decir nada.  MC entonces inicia una conversación:

“¿Cuál va a ser la respuesta de Hannah?  ¿Y si ella no lo acepta?  ¿Es esto lo que estás pensando bien?”

Hannah comienza a decir que sí e incluso si acepta, no será como antes y la elección obvia será ignorarse mutuamente.  MC dice que muchas cosas probablemente pasan por la cabeza de Hannah, "Te disculpaste y le dijiste que no lo aceptara o "Me disculpé y ella no lo entendió".  Parece que solo te estás autojustificando.

Hannah le grita casi llorando: "Incluso a ti, a quien le agrado, no aceptarías mis disculpas, así que, ¿qué debo hacer...?"  MC responde:

“Bueno, ¿qué pasa con Hannah?  Ella no eres tú ni yo, estás huyendo incluso sin su respuesta.  Esperemos juntos hasta este momento… No lo hagas solo, todo estará bien…”

Ella lo abraza y le dice “Tengo miedo… nunca he pasado por una situación así…”.  MC dice: “¡Así que hagámoslo, tenemos un nuevo comienzo de Emily y Hannah!  Una temporada 2…” Ella llora y lo besa.  Hannah sale de la bañera diciendo que Emily dijo que la aplastaría... MC se ríe y bromea: “Solo con un golpe, ¿verdad?  Jajaja".  Hannah todavía triste dice que si no va a salir a la cama...

Caída del título.

El resto del capítulo es solo sexo, el único diálogo importante es MC preguntando si se siente mejor ahora (antes de que empiecen).  Ella todavía con una cara triste dice: "Sí, después de lo que me dijiste, me siento mejor ..." El capítulo termina con MC creampie.

Fin del capítulo.