Hero Villain Chapter 12 - Summary

0 Replies, 1442 Views
New Reply

[Image: ucwXxe.png]

(Chapter translated with MTL, some parts aren’t accurate)

Chapter stars with Erina (elf) saying no and saying don’t get closer to my face but MC says “what is the problem? this is for the Hero. Let’s finish it quickly. Even the princess knows it well, this is a job for her(him).”

“Of course is better to finish it faster right? Or do you want to have fun with me slowly?”

Erina: “What you talking about? This is just one day”

[Image: Q9F1R6.png]

He takes off her clothes then his pants too, Erina got surprised with MC’s D.

“What is it? Is bigger than Hero?”

Erina: “Of course not, Hero is much bigger and thicker…” (avoiding eye contact)

MC thought “As far as i know, Erina is virgin” (translation not too accurate in this part)

He suddenly kiss her, suck her boobs and sex starts.

MC asks “Are you thinking in the warrior? Which one do you like better?”

Erina: “WHAT? Of course is…” she moans, “It is not good at all…” Heart eyes with ahegao.

Scene scenes to (flashback maybe?) to Hero writing a latter.

Narrator (Hero latter) “Im in another city now, sorry i came in a hurry but… A strong woman like you can’t sleeps without me…”

Sex scene with MC and Erina, they kissing.. MC asking her to get on top, she agrees.

Narrator (Hero latter): “Aren’t you crying because of me?”

More sex scenes….

Narrator (Hero Latter): “Erina… you love me i hope you don’t worry too much..”

More sex… and the last part of Hero Latter: “I will buy a gift to you Erina… I really love you” (She is crying finishing the latter).

Panel switches to Erina wasted with a lot of cum in her body, some panels of her getting pregnant.

[Image: 1EfTMI.png]

[Image: 3yjFtw.png]

Switch scenes to Erina reading the latter and crying, saying she will convince Hero she got pregnant by magic. She asks about the Demon King.

MC says: “Oh yeah… the promised Demon King [Evangeline]” (Is a female character, will appear later in story)

Erina: “Why didn’t you say such important thing before? She is the Oldest Woman in history books, the first person to bring demons to this land…”

MC thought: “Evangeline? Was there a scarier one like her? There is no such a thing in the game. When i kills the Demon King, it’s over…”

Switch scenes to a pirate ship and is Hero with a new character (Her name in novel is Eve, she is a half mermaid and appears in the manhwa cover ). Hero is a prisoner of her, she is holding a dildo and saying to her to call that person.

[Image: C59qOM.png]

Eve: “What was his name…?”

Hero: “Lucious..”

Eve: “Ok call him i want to meet him.”

Chapter ends.

By beatzz