Tonight's Dinner Chapter 36 Summary (English/Español)

0 Replies, 1595 Views
New Reply

Tonight’s Dinner Chapter 36 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Yeseul keep sucking her feet and crying a little bit. Suho notices it and asks why she trying so hard and crying too. “Is it too much pleasure?”. Yeseul says:

“Suho you… you said to me if i wasn’t honest you wouldn’t fuck me… and i want to get stuck in your dick!”

Suho says she can stop cuz she is not going well. He says they can meet tonight.

Change scenes to professor talking with the director of her program. She says she has a savior now. The director asks if is Minjae and she denies saying it is his friend, Suho. Director didn’t like that much and talks about the malicious comments about Suho before but if she says he will be the savior then it’s ok. They end the call and teacher thinks if Suho is tastier than Minjae (She does a hot face, licking her lips).

Change scenes to Yeseul walking, going to the location Suho said. Then Minjae calls her ordering her to meet with him cause his parents won’t be home so they can stay there… But Yeseul give a lot of excuses and rejects him. In the motel, Suho opens the door and asks “What do you want, Yeseul?”

Yeseul: “I want to be eating like a freaking dog by you!”

They start kissing and Yeseul confess:

“I really liked the way Minjae treated me, i could be honest with him. I never imagined someone would replace him… but you, i would rather stick with you. You make me dirtier and crazier!”

Chapter End.

———————-

La cena de esta noche Capítulo 36 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Yeseul sigue chupándose los pies y llorando un poco.  Suho se da cuenta y le pregunta por qué se esfuerza tanto y llora también.  “¿Es demasiado placer?”.  Yeseul dice:

"Suho tú... me dijiste que si no era honesta no me follarías... ¡y quiero quedarme atrapada en tu pene!"

Suho dice que puede parar porque no le va bien.  Dice que pueden encontrarse esta noche.

Cambie las escenas a la profesora hablando con el director de su programa.  Ella dice que ahora tiene un salvador.  El director pregunta si es Minjae y ella niega diciendo que es su amigo, Suho.  A la directora no le gustó mucho y habla sobre los comentarios maliciosos sobre Suho antes, pero si ella dice que él será el salvador, entonces está bien.  Terminan la llamada y la maestra piensa si Suho es más sabroso que Minjae (hace una mueca caliente, lamiéndose los labios).

Cambie de escena a Yeseul caminando, yendo al lugar que dijo Suho.  Entonces Minjae la llama y le ordena que se reúna con él porque sus padres no estarán en casa para que puedan quedarse allí... Pero Yeseul da muchas excusas y lo rechaza.  En el motel, Suho abre la puerta y pregunta "¿Qué quieres, Yeseul?".

Yeseul: "¡Quiero comer como un maldito perro contigo!"

Comienzan a besarse y Yeseul confiesa:

“Realmente me gustó la forma en que Minjae me trató, podría ser honesto con él.  Nunca imaginé que alguien lo reemplazaría... pero tú, prefiero quedarme contigo.  ¡Me vuelves más sucio y más loco!

Fin del capítulo.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 02:12 PM by Beatz.)