Sextudy Group Chapter 12 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2076 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Sector D Chapter 12 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Chapter starts reprising the end of the last chapter

Title Drop

MC x Blonde. He is sucking her boobs and she says “Don’t do only with my tits. Go downstair too.” He starts licking her and she says “don’t only lick, suck it too.”

He says he wants to put it in but she asks for a condom (sadly). She puts the condom in him but is too small for his D. Then she chooses to do it raw instead. 

Switch scenes to the low budget Levi and teacher. She repeating “Do you want me to do it with MC?”

“Just give on shot and tells me how was it.”

Teacher: “But Levi, i don’t want to.”

Mofo says “Ok then, do what you like, but then i won’t do it with you either.” (Bro….) He says this and leave “Think careful, Ahjumma.”

Teacher: “ I need to do it with such an ignorant kid…”

Switch scenes to MC x Blonde sex. She thinking his D is not joking, “His size is amazing.” She asks if this time he will long for more time than the first time they did it. He says “Actually i fapped two times in the morning cause since we did i couldn’t stop thinking about sex with my noona.” She says he is cute. She changes position to doggy style.

In this position, blonde says it even more awesome. MC asks if he is doing good and she affirms but then he thinks this position is hard and then change it (Right preview pic). She says that is good as fuck 

“I’m completely defeated.” (She squirts) 

Chapter end. 

(Sex continues in next chapter)