Today’s Dinner Chapter 27 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2275 Views
New Reply

Today’s Dinner Chapter 27 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

A close look to the phone ringing, the call ends. Change scenes to Minjae (Douche). He is thinking what Yeseul (MC’s ex Crush) is doing with Suho (MC), and why she didn’t answer his calls.

Change scenes again with Yeseul thinking “It must have been Minjae calling me…”. Suho starts to touch her boob and, she got shocked and asks him to stop a little. She says to him “Suho, let’s stop it here today, what if someone is around and see us?”. Suho looks to her, don’t give a shit, says “Don’t worry, no one will come.” and continue touching her tit. Yeseul asks to herself why she is so excited with what he’s doing.

Suho: “Should we really end it?”

Yeseul: “Yeah, let’s…. stop”

He asks again if she really wants to stop. She thinks:

“I just kissed him, why i can’t control my body? I was going to make him nervous! I can’t do this with Shin Suho! He is a pig!”

Now Suho goes more aggressive and starts to suck her boob.

Yeseul: “Suho, seriously! This is too much, stop it!”

A lot of panels of her trying to deny the pleasure. She thinks again it’s Shin Suho and she can’t let this happens. 

“Why he is so good at this? He has experience?” 

Suho starts to fingering her and thinks she is wet as fuck. Again Yeseul thoughts:

“I can’t tell to stop right now… I really want to do it. DAMN IT, i didn’t know i would want to hit Suho…”. An ahegao panel and heart eyes. She thinks she still can control the situation, just need to say to them go to a hotel. She was about to say it but Suho says:

“Okay, that’s it for today.”

Suho: “It must have been really cold, i’m sorry for this.”

Yeseul thinks: “No you idiot! You can’t say “Sorry”, you need to say “Let’s go to a hotel!”. I have pride, i can’t say it by myself.” 

Suho: “Yeseul, let’s go home.”

Yeseul: “Home? What do you mean? Are you inviting me to your house?”

Suho: “Huh? Nah, you go to yours and I go to mine. Oh by the way, don’t forget the beer, i heard the garbage’s problems this days are increasing.”

Yeseul thinks: “Wtf, this bastard! He will leave me in this state? After all he did…”

Suho is leaving, Yeseul hurries up and grabs him and go with him to women’s bathroom. She starts to take off his pants (Here Suho narrates she is taking off his pants as if they were about to rip). She is trembling and almost crying. She starts to suck Suho’s dick. Chapter ends with Suho smirking. (Notes: She is completely wet and even down on her knees to suck him). 

Chapter End.

————————————————————————

Resumen del capítulo 27 de la cena de hoy

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Una mirada cercana al timbre del teléfono, la llamada termina.  Cambia las escenas a Minjae (Douche).  Él está pensando qué está haciendo Yeseul (ex Crush de MC) con Suho (MC) y por qué ella no respondió sus llamadas.

Cambie de escena nuevamente con Yeseul pensando "Debe haber sido Minjae llamándome...".  Suho comienza a tocar su teta y ella se sorprende y le pide que se detenga un poco.  Ella le dice: "Suho, detengámoslo aquí hoy, ¿y si alguien está cerca y nos ve?".  Suho la mira, no le importa una mierda, dice "No te preocupes, nadie vendrá".  y seguir tocándole la teta.  Yeseul se pregunta por qué está tan emocionada con lo que está haciendo.

Suho: “¿Realmente deberíamos terminarlo?”

Yeseul: “Sí, vamos a….  detener"

Él le pregunta de nuevo si ella realmente quiere parar.  Ella piensa:

“Acabo de besarlo, ¿por qué no puedo controlar mi cuerpo?  ¡Lo iba a poner nervioso!  ¡No puedo hacer esto con Shin Suho!  ¡Es un cerdo!

Ahora Suho se vuelve más agresivo y comienza a chuparle la teta.

Yeseul: “¡Suho, en serio!  ¡Esto es demasiado, basta!

Muchos paneles de ella tratando de negar el placer.  Ella vuelve a pensar que es Shin Suho y no puede permitir que esto suceda.

“¿Por qué es tan bueno en esto?  ¿Tiene experiencia?

Suho comienza a tocarla y piensa que está mojada como la mierda.  Una vez más, los pensamientos de Yeseul:

“No puedo decir que pare en este momento… Realmente quiero hacerlo.  MALDICIÓN, no sabía que querría golpear a Suho…”.  Un panel de ahegao y ojos de corazón.  Ella cree que todavía puede controlar la situación, solo necesita decirles que vayan a un hotel.  Estaba a punto de decirlo, pero Suho dice:

"Está bien, eso es todo por hoy".

Suho: "Debe haber sido muy frío, lo siento por esto".

Yeseul piensa: “¡No, idiota!  No puedes decir "Lo siento", debes decir "¡Vamos a un hotel!".  Tengo orgullo, no puedo decirlo solo”.

Suho: “Yeseul, vámonos a casa”.

Yeseul: “¿En casa?  ¿Qué quieres decir?  ¿Me estás invitando a tu casa?

Suho: “¿Eh?  No, tú vas a la tuya y yo voy a la mía.  Oh, por cierto, no te olvides de la cerveza, escuché que los problemas de la basura en estos días están aumentando”.

Yeseul piensa: “¡Wtf, este bastardo!  ¿Me dejará en este estado?  Después de todo lo que hizo…”

Suho se va, Yeseul se apresura y lo agarra y lo acompaña al baño de mujeres.  Ella comienza a quitarle los pantalones (aquí Suho narra que se está quitando los pantalones como si estuvieran a punto de rasgarse).  Está temblando y casi llorando.  Ella comienza a chupar la polla de Suho.  El capítulo termina con Suho sonriendo.  (Notas: Ella está completamente mojada e incluso de rodillas para chuparlo).

Fin del capítulo.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2022, 01:37 PM by Beatz.)

Messages In This Thread
Today’s Dinner Chapter 27 Summary (English) - by Beatz - 05-21-2022, 01:34 PM