Lewd Wedding Chapter 34 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 1806 Views
New Reply

Lewd Wedding Chapter 34 Summary 

(Translated with MTL)

Starts with MC saying FMC’s mom is his slave and she cannot run from him. She says sorry…

Title Drop.

MC kinda confusing with what she just said, she starts crying and repeats she is sorry. MC asks why she is saying this. She says she is sorry for his parents, she didn’t know who they were at that time. 

FMC’s Mom: “I really didn’t know… I’m sorry… This is the only thing i can say/do now.”

She hugs him (They still doing sex). Change scenes to FMC and Blonde Dude. He is forcing her and yelling how the fuck she suddenly married MC. He puts his dick out and was about to penetrate her but then he looks to her sad face and stop. 

Blonde Dude: “I can’t… I was sincere with you… Why suddenly marry him?”

FMC hugs him saying she is sorry but it is what it is, she really loves MC now.

She remembers one episode one day, after the sex with MC. He asked why she tried to commit suicide and asked if was because of her father. 

FMC starts narrating about what happened 5 years ago, she says MC saved her that day (Just her narrating the flashback, actually she didn’t say this to MC). FMC is about to jump of a building and commit suicide but MC appears yelling at her saying it will be too painful and she will regret in the moment she falls. She looks at him and faint. 

Change scenes (Seems a little time skip of days) FMC is in a bar with Blonde Dude. She then sees MC there drinking alone and gets surprised. 

Chapter End

————————————————————————

Resumen del capítulo 34 de la boda lasciva

(Traducido con MTL)

Comienza con MC diciendo que la madre de FMC es su esclava y que no puede huir de él.  Ella dice lo siento...

Caída del título.

MC un poco confuso con lo que acaba de decir, comienza a llorar y repite que lo siente.  MC le pregunta por qué dice esto.  Ella dice que siente pena por sus padres, no sabía quiénes eran en ese momento.

Mamá de FMC: "Realmente no sabía... Lo siento... Esto es lo único que puedo decir/hacer ahora".

Ella lo abraza (Siguen teniendo sexo).  Cambia las escenas a FMC y el Rubio.  Él la está forzando y gritando cómo diablos ella de repente se casó con MC.  Él saca su polla y estaba a punto de penetrarla pero luego mira su cara triste y se detiene.

Rubio: “No puedo… Fui sincero contigo… ¿Por qué de repente casarte con él?”

FMC lo abraza diciendo que lo siente pero es lo que es, ahora realmente ama a MC.

Recuerda un episodio un día, después del sexo con MC.  Le preguntó por qué intentó suicidarse y preguntó si fue por su padre.

FMC comienza a narrar lo que sucedió hace 5 años, dice que MC la salvó ese día (solo ella narra el flashback, en realidad no le dijo esto a MC).  FMC está a punto de saltar de un edificio y suicidarse, pero MC aparece gritándole que será demasiado doloroso y que se arrepentirá en el momento en que se caiga.  Ella lo mira y se desmaya.

Cambio de escenas (Parece un pequeño salto de tiempo de días) FMC está en un bar con el Rubio.  Luego ve a MC bebiendo solo y se sorprende.

Fin del capítulo

Messages In This Thread
Lewd Wedding Chapter 34 Summary (English/Spanish) - by Beatz - 06-25-2022, 12:47 AM