AGE OF INNOCENCE CHAPTER 45

0 Replies, 1077 Views
New Reply

AGE OF INNOCENCE CHAPTER 45

[Image: M9MsjY.png]

The chapter starts when MC X FMC finish fucking Fmc: It felt good...I liked it too Fmc: But... Do you want to get off now? Mac: Yes! Sunbae Mc: wow Fmc turns around and looks at her pussy Fmc: Ah… you came a lot…

MC: Ah… Sunbae… you should take a shower Fmc: I don't feel like taking a shower here... Fmc: Can you get a tissue or something? MC: Ah... I can't find any handkerchief Mc: Hmm… MC: Ah... Sunbae, my apartment is right next door, so how about we go and take a shower? Fmc: Ah... to your apartment...? Panel change to MC x FMC arriving at his apartment Fmc: I... Jae-soo, I think I better go home MC: Sunbae, what are you talking about if you're already here? Fmc: Ah... No, it's late, to be in the house where a man lives alone... Mc grabs her by the waist and puts her in his apartment MC: Okay... you can come in Sunbae.

[Image: WvKBbF.jpg]

FMC: Ah... well... Panel change inside mc's apartment MC: Sunbae, now that you're here, take a comfortable shower Fmc: Ah... it's ok... Mc: Here is the bathroom. Everything you need is inside Mc: I'll be in my room MC: Do you want clothes to change into? Fmc: Ah... no, it's not... necessary MC: Then call me if you need anything

IN THE SHOWER FM: oh my god... Fmc: Ah...why do I keep doing this with Jae-soo... Fmc: Why did I come here... Fmc: No, it's not okay, I should take a shower and go home... Fmc: Since we've come this far, I'm just going to take a shower... Fmc: The more you do this, the more awkward and awkward it will be Panel change to mc leaving his room MC: Sunbae I told you to take a shower in my apartment, but...I didn't know it would be like this. MC: This means that the sunbae doesn't hate me. Mc: If you don't like it, would we have had sex twice? MC: Ah... I can't stand it when I think of the sunbae taking a shower inside

FMC PANEL CHANGE SHOWERING Fmc: Is it okay to do this…? Jae-soo is too young... Fmc: But recently, I felt young, I got excited without realizing it (she presses her breasts) Fmc: I felt like I was losing consciousness and I couldn't control myself... MC ENTERS THE SHOWER FM: Oh my God… MC: Hey... Sunbae... Can we take a shower together? Fmc: Ah… let's take a shower together… Fmc: Jae-soo, I don't think we can do this MC: Sunbae... But we've already done it twice, is there anything we should be ashamed of? MC HUGS FMC.

[Image: E1Cj3Z.jpg]

Fmc: Ahh…. Mc: I recently found out that the person I really like is you. MC: Sunbae, can we get to know each other a little more? Fmc: Do you know how many years apart we are? Fmc: I don't think it's true, tomorrow you'll wake up and regret it Mc: Yes, I know... But I won't stop saying it MC: I like you... I'm sure you feel the same too Fmc: How sure are you that you like me? Fmc: But... seeing your thing, I guess it's true that you like me SHE LOOKS AT THE MC'S COCK AND GRABS HIM Fmc: But won't your thoughts change after this is over? MC: Ah, Sunbae… It's not just a wish. FM: Really? So you don't need me? Fmc: Should I go now? Mc: No, I meant that... But don't stop... Fmc: It's ok I'll continue but after this, think about it calmly SHE MASTURBATES THE MC MC: Ah… Sunbae… MC: So... can you do it with your mouth? FM: what? With my mouth…? MC: Actually, at the bar before, I caressed sunbae with my mouth... MC: I was going to ask you to do it too... but I couldn't because I was embarrassed Fmc: Okay, I'll do it for you. Don't you think of anything else? Fmc gives mc a blowjob

[Image: 0eEjxK.jpg]

MC: Ahh... Your mouth is so warm END OF CHAPTER

[Image: 0eGcK8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
AGE OF INNOCENCE CHAPTER 45 - by Zahard - 03-15-2022, 01:10 PM