E Romance 43 sumary

1 Replies, 1494 Views
New Reply

Chapter start just like always, with the last part of previous chapter where new girl is saying that she'll deepthroat Bongsu...

[Image: IoOeHi.png]

Title Drop

We get to see the best deepthroat ever!! and Bongsu thinking that being a prostitute suits her better than being an actress as she's way too good!
Then she said that because of a past relationship, she'll have sex with him raw (forbidden as he needs to use a condom)

They fucks and Bongsu thinking it's too much because she looks like Boyeon way too perfectly...

He refuse to think that but at some point he doesn't care since it's his imagination.

Then he thinks that "Miss Woo is so into it now" (Need to reTL the name but for now it's "Mia Woo")

He cums on her face and the police arrive (there's a crackdown)

Scene Change:

Boyeon & Hyukgeun in a car

Yunseo on phone call saying that she's going crazy because Bongsu disappeared just when Boyeon came back so she's annoyed as fuck

call end and Boyeon saying that she's fine and she'll be abl to focus on [E Romance]

Hyukgeun saying that there's one last movie with MJ production and it'll start in a month (both of them as main actors)

Boyeon sayin she wants to stop being an Ero actress and Hyukgeun saying it's fine and he'll be always by her side

Boyeon reaction:

[Image: AcuGDN.png]

Hyukgeun getting a phone call that Internet is going crazy about him

Boyeon Google it:

on phone: Kang Gogeun, known as an adult film actor, has been under controversy for trying to cast an actress through prostitution in preparation for the production of an independent film.

Scene change:

Mickael and staff talking about changing the main male actor (Hyukgeun)

Mickael saying it's impossible but thing is, he doesn't have a choice because of the article...

Mickael's girlfriend saying: "Idiot, I told you to refuse the money"

Scene change:

Yuni & CEO talking

CEO asking Yuni to help him because he's tossed aside, she replies by:

"Chairman Ahn has a clear line

If I think it’s mine, I’ll definitely push it forward, but if you turn your back on me, I’ll use all my connections to trample it thoroughly

It’s not a job to bribe reporters to release all kinds of taboos…"

CEO saying he'll give Boyeon to him on a silver plate

Yuni asking why does he argue with her when he knows she doesn't know how to survive by herself to begin with

Scene change:

Hyukgeun yelling on phone to write a correction article as he doesn't know what they talk about in the published one

Meanwhile Yunseo and Boyeon talking about how every cast members throw the project aside

Yunseo telling Boyeon that it's Bongsu's fault and he disappeared because he's ashamed

Boyeon then call someone in hope to help Hyukgeun

A director we don't know who it is (lol new character... FUCK IT)

"Boyeon, do you know Chairman Ahn personally? This boyfriend of yours is in deep shit. I thought you were good at using your brain, but you did all sorts of dirty things…"

END CHAP

Messages In This Thread
E Romance 43 sumary - by Zahard - 03-16-2022, 07:58 PM
RE: E Romance 43 sumary - by UchihaKanon - 03-16-2022, 08:50 PM