Switch On 33 raw

0 Replies, 1615 Views
New Reply

Resumen
by beatzz

(Esta parte es un flashback de su segunda escena de sexo, ocurrida durante los capítulos 11-14)
Yeeun (FMC) entrando en su casa pensando en lo que MC le dijo en su segundo sexo "Voy a cambiar la vida de mi mayor..."

Yeeun pensando: "¿Qué diablos quisiste decir con eso? ¿Qué vas a hacer? ¿Por qué me gritaste eso? "

Entra en su casa, a escondidas porque es tarde pero su madre está despierta. Su madre le da muchos consejos y dice que ellos (ella y el padre de Yeeun) están preocupados por ella.

Cambia la escena a la habitación de Yeeun. Ella se pregunta si nunca conoció a MC, nunca le gritaría a su padre como lo hizo (esto sucedió en el capítulo 12 o 13). De vuelta al presente, está enfadada porque piensa que MC sólo ha jugado con ella y que no debería haber esperado más de él, realmente estaba esperando lo que le dijera.

Estaba en sus pensamientos cuando su amiga la detuvo y le preguntó si quería ir a una fiesta con ellas. Yeeun dudó un poco pero se acordó de Minah y MC juntos, así que preguntó "¿Sólo irán las chicas?" pero una de sus amigas dijo que también iría un hombre. A ella no le gustó mucho pero volvió a recordar a MC y Minah, así que aceptó...

[Image: 7a911f1a453abd3a7c30f996745708ba.png]

Los pensamientos de Yeeun: "¿Por qué me siento tan incómodo? Bueno, ¡qué más da! Ellos empezaron primero... ahora él sabrá cómo me siento..."

Al día siguiente. MC envió un mensaje de texto a Yeeun pero ella no respondió. Quiere disculparse por la forma en que la trató. No la encontró pero vio a una de sus amigas (la que invitó a Yeeun a la fiesta). Dice que tampoco la vio y se pregunta si ayer se fue a casa sana y salva...

MC se preocupa un poco pensando en lo que pudo haber pasado con ella... Si estaba borracha y en una fiesta, tal vez alguien la atrapó... Y le prometió que la ayudaría y le haría la vida mejor. Pero al mismo tiempo piensa que no tiene nada que ver porque no tienen una relación. Y piensa, si ella empieza a salir con alguien, si pueden continuar con una relación (como amigos). Entonces aparece Yeeun preguntando:

"¿Qué haces sola?"

[Image: ca046f937caa75f27f7f11100f65ec13.png]

TBC...

Summary
by Beatzz

Switch On Chapter 33 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

(This part is a flashback of their second sex scene, happened during the chapters 11-14)
Yeeun (FMC) entering in her home thinking what MC said to her in their second sex “I will change my senior’s life…”

Yeeun thinking: “What the hell you meant with that? What are you going to do? Why you yelled at me that? ”

She enters in her house, sneakily cause is late but her mom is awake. Her mother gives a lot of advices and says they (she and Yeeun’s father) are just worried about her.

Change scenes to Yeeun’s room. She is wondering if she never meet MC, she would never yell at her dad like the way she did (this happened in ch 12 or 13). Back to present, she is mad cause she thinks MC just played with her and she shouldn’t have expected more about him, she was really looking forward for what he said to her.

She was high on her thoughts then her female friend stopped her and asked if she wants to go to a party with them. Yeeun was hesitant a little bit but she remembered Minah and MC together, so she asked “Only girls will go?” but one of her friends said a man will go too. She didn’t like it that much but remembered again MC and Minah, so she accepted…

[Image: 7a911f1a453abd3a7c30f996745708ba.png]

Yeeun’s thoughts: “Why am i feeling this uncomfortable? Well, whatever! They started it first… now he will know how i felt…”

Next day. MC texted Yeeun but she didn’t reply. He wants to apologize for the way he treated her. He didn’t find her but he saw one of her friends (one who invited Yeeun to the party). She says she didn’t see her either and wonders if she went to home safe yesterday…

MC kinda worried thinking what could have happened with her… If she was drunk and in a party, maybe someone got her… And he promised her he would help and make her life better. But at the same time he thinks he hasn’t anything to do with it cause they aren’t in a relationship. And thinks, if she starts dating someone, if they can continue with a relationship (as friends). Then Yeeun appeared asking:

“What are you doing alone?”

[Image: ca046f937caa75f27f7f11100f65ec13.png]

Chapter End.

Messages In This Thread
Switch On 33 raw - by UchihaKanon - 07-23-2022, 05:59 PM