Sextudy Group Chapter 16 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 3256 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 16 Summary 

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drops

MC fucking her nonstop. She begs him to stop and thinks:

“It’s like a dream… He’s practically hitting my stomach.. The pleasure is messing up my mind. Things like this.. It is only natural that exists in dreams…” (Notes: Damn, What a good NTR Doujin Thought)
[Image: IMG_3376.png]
MC thinks she smells good and this makes him even more excited. He grabs her boobs, more panels of them fucking and Teacher moaning. He cumms inside her thinking “Holy fuck, i think i came a lot…” He asks if she is good but she passed out. (Notes: lol)
[Image: SPOILER_toptoon-20220418-081311-000.png]
Switch scenes to bathroom. MC is washing her. She wakes up scared asking him what’s he doing. 

MC: “Professor, your body was dirty so i thought was a good idea wash it with water…”

Teacher thinks he even cared her to the bathroom and then washed her. She starts to question herself if she was too rude with him.

Teacher: “Are you still healthy after all? We’re you unsatisfied? “ (She looking to his erected dick)

She starts a paizuri and asks if he came inside. He apologizes but she says:

“It’s okay, is a safe day and i forced you to use a condom that didn’t fits. So now, you can cumm wherever you want.”

He cumms in her boobs and she asks if he can do it more. 

Teacher: “Do you want to do it on the living room?”

Switch scenes to Blonde’s Room. She is fucking gym bro but she is curious and still wants to know what happened with MC. She calls him asking if everything was good there “And the old lady? Was she satisfied?”

Switch scenes again to MC and a panel of teacher wasted with him saying “Yeah, i think so…”
[Image: IMG_3374.png]
Chapter Ends.