College Life Starts with Clubs Chapter 44 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 4907 Views
New Reply

An Outsider’s Way In / College Life Starts with Clubs
Chapter 44 Summary:

Starts with the 4th round of MC and Yoonah. He comes using the last condom but Yoonah still wants more and asks if he could go buy more condoms. He asks if this is really the last time and is about to start again but a worker fro maybe cafe knocks the door asking if everything is okay because he heard a strange noisy. They got embarrassed and goes out. 

Title Drop.

MC asks to Yoonah if she really didn’t know that cafe was such a place. She says she didn’t but it was a great choice going to the cafe room cause then she could do sex again with MC. She continues saying if MC has another plan today, cause she wants to do more. MC asks if she plans to do it all day which she replies:

Yoonah: “I didn’t think about that. Next time, let’s do it from the morning to the night.”

MC surprised thinking if she is really serious but saying he can’t do anymore today cause he already tired and he asks if Yoonah isn’t tired, she replies “I’m totally fine!!”

MC says “Let’s eat then. I’m kinda hungry and i heard some noises from your stomach…”

She punches him and the scene ends. Next day they are in the club room playing Jenga. In the break, MC is walking and Harin (Short hair) stops his way saying they need to talk. They go to emergency stairs or some place like this and MC asks if she wants to do something.

Harin: “I just want to question you. You are running away from Sia so i wonder… How have you been since then? How’s your relationship with her?”

MC: “Why you asking this? My relationship with her it’s okay.. But what about Sia, why you mentioned her?

Harin questions again if everything is well and says: “Well don’t tell me you didn’t expect Sia to do that…”

MC: “I’m really curious, what happened?”

Harin: “Oh are you curious? Well but things can’t be resolved like this. If there’s something going, there needs to be something coming, don’t you think?” 

Chapter End.

——————————————

La entrada de un forastero / La vida universitaria comienza con los clubes
Capítulo 44 Resumen:

Comienza con la cuarta ronda de MC y Yoonah.  Viene usando el último condón, pero Yoonah todavía quiere más y le pregunta si puede ir a comprar más condones.  Él pregunta si esta es realmente la última vez y está a punto de comenzar de nuevo, pero un trabajador de tal vez un café llama a la puerta preguntando si todo está bien porque escuchó un ruido extraño.  Se avergonzaron y se fueron.

Caída del título.

MC le pregunta a Yoonah si realmente no sabía que ese café era un lugar así.  Ella dice que no lo hizo, pero que fue una gran elección ir a la cafetería porque entonces podría volver a tener sexo con MC.  Continúa diciendo que si MC tiene otro plan hoy, porque quiere hacer más.  MC le pregunta si planea hacerlo todo el día a lo que ella responde:

Yoonah: “No pensé en eso.  La próxima vez, hagámoslo desde la mañana hasta la noche”.

MC se sorprende pensando si ella realmente habla en serio, pero dice que no puede hacer más hoy porque ya está cansado y le pregunta si Yoonah no está cansada, ella responde: "¡¡Estoy totalmente bien!!"

MC dice “Vamos a comer entonces.  Tengo un poco de hambre y escuché algunos ruidos de tu estómago…”

Ella lo golpea y la escena termina.  Al día siguiente están en la sala del club jugando Jenga.  En el descanso, MC está caminando y Harin (pelo corto) se detiene diciendo que necesitan hablar.  Van a las escaleras de emergencia oa algún lugar como este y MC le pregunta si quiere hacer algo.

Harin: “Solo quiero interrogarte.  Estás huyendo de Sia, así que me pregunto... ¿Cómo has estado desde entonces?  ¿Cómo es tu relación con ella?

MC: “¿Por qué preguntas esto?  Mi relación con ella está bien... Pero, ¿qué hay de Sia? ¿Por qué la mencionaste?

Harin vuelve a preguntar si todo está bien y dice: “Pues no me digas que no esperabas que Sia hiciera eso…”

MC: "Tengo mucha curiosidad, ¿qué pasó?"

Harin: “Oh, ¿tienes curiosidad?  Bueno, pero las cosas no se pueden resolver así.  Si algo está pasando, tiene que haber algo por venir, ¿no crees?

Fin del capítulo.