Dorm Room Sisters Chapter 58 Summary

0 Replies, 3285 Views
New Reply

Dorm Room Sisters Chapter 58 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Starts with Dahyun saying she doesn’t care anymore. She tried to get along without fighting but seeing Dasol getting fucked made her jealous and she wants to do it too. She says she still wants to get along together and have fun with all, but now she will do things in the way she wants. 

Dahyun starts sucking MC and looks to Dasol, she is shocked. 

Title Drop.

Starts a flashback scene in when they were kids. Dasol narrating Dahyun was better in everything they did. And everyone always mentioned Dahyun when they were talking with Dasol, like saying “Damn having an old sister like Dahyun must be a wonderful thing…” (Every time those stuff happened, Dasol was great in something either but they (teachers, parents, randoms) always compared with Dahyun). 

Dasol continues narrating Dahyun always took care of her and always noticed when she was hurt by those comparisons. Then she remembers of the current days when Dahyun proposed the 3some relationship. She really thinks Dahyun is a perfect woman. 

She narrates another flashback when she was young and heard some strangers talking about how good Dahyun was and how the “second” sister is completely the opposite of her. Backing to present, Dasol thinks with herself “My sister always thought in me, she is really perfect and i thought she would never have jealous of a person like me but…”

Back to present and Dasol realizes Dahyun was jealous of her so she got happy and now she knows she is equal to her sister, at least in MC’s eyes. 

Dasol thoughts: “ For the first time, i’m in the same place as my sister…!”

Chapter End.

(Notes: So… Dasol had her whole life a inferiority complex with her sister. But now she kinda breaks it realizing they are in the same place for the first time. I guess now she will agree with the 3some relation)

————————————————————————

Dorm Room Sisters Capítulo 58 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Comienza con Dahyun diciendo que ya no le importa.  Trató de llevarse bien sin pelear, pero ver a Dasol follando la puso celosa y quiere hacerlo también.  Ella dice que todavía quiere llevarse bien y divertirse con todos, pero ahora hará las cosas como ella quiera.

Dahyun comienza a chupar MC y mira a Dasol, ella está sorprendida.

Caída del título.

Comienza una escena retrospectiva de cuando eran niños.  Dasol narrando a Dahyun era mejor en todo lo que hacían.  Y todos siempre mencionaban a Dahyun cuando hablaban con Dasol, como diciendo "Maldita sea, tener una hermana mayor como Dahyun debe ser algo maravilloso..." (Cada vez que sucedían esas cosas, Dasol era genial en algo, pero ellos (maestros, padres, aleatorios) ) ) siempre comparado con Dahyun).

Dasol continúa narrando que Dahyun siempre la cuidó y siempre se dio cuenta cuando estaba herida por esas comparaciones.  Luego recuerda los días actuales cuando Dahyun propuso la relación de 3some.  Ella realmente piensa que Dahyun es una mujer perfecta.

Ella narra otro flashback cuando era joven y escuchó a algunos extraños hablar sobre lo bueno que era Dahyun y cómo la "segunda" hermana es completamente opuesta a ella.  Volviendo al presente, Dasol piensa consigo misma: "Mi hermana siempre pensó en mí, ella es realmente perfecta y pensé que nunca tendría celos de una persona como yo, pero..."

Volviendo al presente, Dasol se da cuenta de que Dahyun estaba celoso de ella, así que se puso feliz y ahora sabe que es igual a su hermana, al menos a los ojos de MC.

Dasol piensa: "¡Por primera vez, estoy en el mismo lugar que mi hermana...!"

Fin del capítulo.

(Notas Entonces... Dasol tuvo toda su vida un complejo de inferioridad con su hermana. Pero ahora lo rompe con una suposición: están en el mismo lugar por primera vez. Ella estará de acuerdo con la relación 3some)