Sextudy Group Chapter 30 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2230 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 30 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

The green/blue hair girl still playing with MC. Saying like “Let’s do it quickly or Da Eun will see us…” MC realizes she saw them both and still wanted to do it. He got very angry and thinks now she will pay it back.

She says is wet already and he can put it in but instead he puts in her ass, in a form of revenge. Da Eun still looking for him and the worker there comforts her, making her think about other stuff. 

MC tô green/blue hair: “Will you stop after this? Making people uncomfortable like this.” He rage fucks her, she says to don’t stop and he continues: “Then say sorry… If i get caught by Da Eun, you will take responsibility!”

She replies with: “Ok i will take responsibility, actually i will be your girlfriend!!”

MC: “A pervert girlfriend like you… i don’t need!”

He cums inside her ass and she practically faints. Change scenes to Da Eun looking to a door opening (The same door MC and green/blue hair girl were) and she blushes. 

Chapter End.

————————

Sextudy Group Capítulo 30 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

La chica de cabello verde/azul sigue jugando con MC.  Diciendo como “Hagámoslo rápido o Da Eun nos verá…” MC se da cuenta de que los vio a ambos y todavía quería hacerlo.  Se enojó mucho y piensa que ahora ella se lo devolverá.

Ella dice que ya está mojada y que él se la puede meter, pero él se la mete por el culo, en una forma de venganza.  Da Eun sigue buscándolo y el trabajador allí la consuela, haciéndola pensar en otras cosas.

MC Soy cabello verde/azul: “¿Te detendrás después de esto?  Hacer que la gente se sienta incómoda de esta manera”.  Él la folla con rabia, ella dice que no se detenga y él continúa: "Entonces di lo siento... ¡Si Da Eun me atrapa, asumirás la responsabilidad!".

Ella responde: "Ok, asumiré la responsabilidad, ¡en realidad seré tu novia!"

MC: “Una novia pervertida como tú… ¡no la necesito!”

Él se corre dentro de su culo y ella prácticamente se desmaya.  Cambie las escenas a Da Eun mirando hacia una puerta que se abre (la misma puerta MC y la chica de cabello verde/azul) y ella se sonroja.

Fin del capítulo.