Switch On Chapter 27 Summary (English/Espanol)

0 Replies, 737 Views
New Reply

Switch On Chapter 27 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

MC is following short hair girl to a place that she mentioned. He is thinking how and why she has the FMC’s vibrator.

Title Drop.

Still in MC’s thoughts. He thinks is not a big deal that she found it cause probably he dropped it somewhere and she found. But the really important thing is how much she knows about it. He is worried cause if she knows this vibrator is from FMC, short hair might blackmail FMC…

They walk a lot and MC wonders how much they will walk more. Then they reach a place with FMC waiting there. FMC says they look close (MC and short hair) and may be is better to be careful cause this can cause some misunderstandings… Short hair says this is not FMC’s problem, and she doesn’t need to care about them

Short hair: “You guys aren’t even dating, right?”

[Image: SPOILER_toptoon-20220611-091130-000-resi...height=618]

Short hair says she needs to go cause she is busy, MC follows her. FMC tries to ask to talk a bit with MC which he replies “Later”, kinda treating her badly.

MC thoughts: “Im better to act this way otherwise (Short Hair Name) will get suspicions of my relationship with FMC.”

Both leave. We see a sex scene MC x Short hair but it’s FMC’s imagination. Change scenes to college. Short Hair girl and MC are in front of men’s bathroom (the place where MC and FMC fucked the first time).

Short hair girl: “Would you like to go in?”

MC: “Are you crazy?”

Short hair: “Why? You went in with FMC anyway…”
[Image: SPOILER_unknown.png?width=518&height=618]
He then realizes she knows everything.

Short Hair: “I just saw it. You and senior (FMC) went in together. Leave from here after a long time… So i just imagined what happened…”

MC: “I don’t know what you imagined but you are mistaken!!”

Short Hair: “Do you think so? So what other people would think if i tell them about it? I wonder they will think the same as me…”

MC realizes now she is threatening him. He asks what the fuck she wants, cause since beginning everything was planned by her (He is talking about their first sex).

“You approached me knowing about everything! What the hell do you want???!!”

Short Hair: “ I just said. Let’s go in together.”

[Image: SPOILER_unknown.png?width=332&height=618]

Chapter Ends.

Notes: DAMN THIS GIRL. Probably rough sex on the bathroom next chapter. I wonder what the fuck she wants with MC? Maybe she got interested on his skills? Good Chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Switch On Resumen del capítulo 27

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

MC está siguiendo a la chica de cabello corto a un lugar que ella mencionó. Está pensando cómo y por qué ella tiene el vibrador de la FMC.

Caída del título.

Todavía en los pensamientos de MC. Él piensa que no es gran cosa que ella lo haya encontrado porque probablemente lo dejó caer en algún lugar y ella lo encontró. Pero lo realmente importante es cuánto sabe ella al respecto. Él está preocupado porque si ella sabe que este vibrador es de FMC, el pelo corto podría chantajear a FMC...

Caminan mucho y MC se pregunta cuánto caminarán más. Luego llegan a un lugar con FMC esperando allí. FMC dice que se ven cercanos (MC y cabello corto) y puede ser mejor tener cuidado porque esto puede causar algunos malentendidos... Cabello corto dice que esto no es problema de FMC, y que no necesita preocuparse por ellos

Cabello corto: "Ustedes ni siquiera están saliendo, ¿verdad?"

El pelo corto dice que tiene que irse porque está ocupada, MC la sigue. FMC intenta pedirle que hable un poco con MC, a lo que él responde "Más tarde", tratándola un poco mal.

Pensamientos de MC: "Es mejor que actúe de esta manera, de lo contrario (nombre de pelo corto) tendrá sospechas de mi relación con FMC".

Ambos se van. Vemos una escena de sexo MC x Short hair pero es imaginación de FMC. Cambia de escenario a la universidad. La chica de pelo corto y MC están frente al baño de hombres (el lugar donde MC y FMC follaron por primera vez).

Chica de pelo corto: "¿Te gustaría entrar?"

MC: "¿Estás loco?"

Pelo corto: “¿Por qué? Entraste con FMC de todos modos…”

Luego se da cuenta de que ella lo sabe todo.

Cabello corto: “Lo acabo de ver. Usted y senior (FMC) entraron juntos. Vete de aquí después de mucho tiempo... Así que me imaginé lo que pasó..."

MC: "¡¡No sé lo que imaginaste pero estás equivocado!!"

Pelo Corto: “¿Tú crees eso? Entonces, ¿qué pensarían otras personas si les cuento sobre esto? Me pregunto si pensarán lo mismo que yo…”

MC se da cuenta ahora que ella lo está amenazando. Él le pregunta qué diablos quiere, porque desde el principio todo fue planeado por ella (él está hablando de su primera relación sexual).

“¡Te acercaste a mí sabiendo todo! ¡¡¡¿¡¿Qué diablos quieres???!!”

Cabello corto: “Acabo de decir. Entremos juntos".

Termina el capítulo.

Notas: MALDITA ESTA CHICA. Probablemente sexo duro en el baño del próximo capítulo. Me pregunto qué diablos quiere ella con MC. ¿Quizás ella se interesó en sus habilidades? Buen capitulo.