THE OWNER OF A BUILDING CHAPTER 52 RESUMEN (ESPAÑOL/ENGLISH)

0 Replies, 2086 Views
New Reply

THE OWNER OF BUILDING CAPÍTULO 52 RESUMEN

El capitulo comienza con la foxy ensima del mc y piensa "que tiene curiosidad, cuantas veces al dia puede comer un hombre, si pasa
5 veces solo salen transparente. El mc la mira co cara de preocupación y l foxy le dice "nuestro Minwoo, porque es un joven macho 
¿es posible con 10?" el mc se asusta y foxy le dice que va a ser divertido. Foxy le dice que se quede quieto y se inserta el pene y le dice
al mc "¿no es mejor insertarlo sin mojarse?. Ahí empieza la noona a moverse, arriba, abajo, derecha, izquierda, cuadrado, X.... el mc pone cara de que es esto!!. Luego el mc se levanta y se pone encima de foxy. La foxy le quita la cabeza del oso y el mc esta sudadisimo, la noona se excita con el olor a sudor del mc y sujeta al mc con las piernas y se besan y foxy piensa "es mas obediente de lo que pensé" luego foxy le dice "¿me dan ganas de darte un premio?.. vamos, ¿quieres tener sexo de amor de verdad con tu noona? " Mc " he? la noona le dice "FANTASIAS SEXUALES DE MINWOO, ¿HARÉ CUALQUIER COSA? HAZ TODO LO QUE QUIERAS".... Fin del capitulo. ¿¡Sera que se viene anal!?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE OWNER OF BUILDING CHAPTER 52 SUMMARY

The chapter starts with foxy on top of the mc and thinks "he's curious, how many times a day can a man eat, if he spends

5 times a day, they only come out transparent. The mc looks at her with a worried face and the foxy says "our Minwoo, because he is a young male, is it possible with 10? is it possible with 10?" the mc gets scared and foxy tells him it's going to be fun. Foxy tells him to stay still and inserts his penis and tells to the mc "isn't it better to insert it without getting wet. There the noona starts to move, up, down, right, left, square, X.... the mc makes a face like what is this!!!. Then the mc stands up and gets on top of foxy. foxy pulls the bear's head off and the mc is all sweaty, noona gets turned on by the smell of sweat from the mc and holds the mc with her legs and they kiss and foxy thinks "he's more obedient than I thought" then foxy says "do I feel like giving you a prize?.. come on, do you want to have real love sex with your noona?" mc " he? noona says "MINWOO SEXUAL FANTASIES, WILL I DO ANYTHING? DO ANYTHING YOU WANT" End of chapter. is anal coming!?

[Image: 77777.png][Image: IMG_4692.jpg][Image: IMG_20220616_115141.jpg]