THE OWNER OF A BUILDING CHAPTER 53 RESUMEN (ESPAÑOL/ENGLISH)

0 Replies, 3548 Views
New Reply

THE OWNER OF A BUILDING CHAPTER 53 RESUMEN

El capítulo comienza con la foxy siendo penetrada por el mc. El mc piensa sobre lo que ella le dijo, "que le cuente sus fetiches". La noona agarra las manos de minwoo y se las pone en el pecho, diciéndole que "puedes tocarlos como quieras (♡)" el mc lo hace y cree que cada vez está más consiente, que tiene que parar, en eso, Foxy le sube la camiseta al mc y empieza a lamer su cuerpo, la noona (en forma de chibi, abraza al mc y le dice que "es tan lindo, mira lo duro que está"). Después le lambe las orejas y le dice que le hará sentir algo mejor, "¿quieres azotarme?". minwoo se sorprende y la noona le dice "hazlo, vamos, vamos, vamos (♡)" pero el mc está dudoso, la noona le pregunta "¿no es eso una fantasía de un chico normal?, El mc piensa "que debo decir, solo soy un chico ordinario". La noona le dice que la siga follando. Diálogo del narrador "Minwoo sintió un sentimiento sutil, si me dices que le pegue, tengo que pegarle, y si me dice que pare, tengo que parar... Era extraño moverse de acuerdo a las órdenes, se sentía como un cachorro colgado de una leona". Algunos paneles de sexo. Otro cuadro "pero lo que minwoo no sabía es que la foxy cambio su estrategia para que él no se escapara", y la foxy le dice "vamos a tomar un descanso y empieza a chuparle el pene, muchos paneles de felación e inmediatamente después de que el mc eyaculara, le lambía el glande sin piedad, los ojos de minwoo se pusieron blanco y su espalda se dobló sola. La noona siguió estimulándolo como si lo obligara a eyacular 10 veces, para minwoo fue un gran estímulo que sintió por primera vez en su vida, y se desmalla.

Cambio de escena y esta minwoo en la cama con la cara seca, se levanta, dice que su cuerpo está muy pesado y va a la cocina. En la cocina está Hari cocinando. Hari ve al mc, se le acerca, le levanta la camiseta y le ve las marcas que le dejo la foxy.

FIN DEL
CAPÍTULO

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE OWNER OF A BUILDING CHAPTER 53 SUMMARY

The chapter begins with the foxy being penetrated by the mc. The mc thinks about what she told him, "to tell him about her fetishes". The noona grabs minwoo's hands and puts them on his chest, telling him that "you can touch them however you want (♡)" the mc does it and thinks that he is getting more and more conscientious, that he has to stop, at that, foxy pulls up the mc's t-shirt and starts licking his body, the noona (in chibi form, hugs the mc and tells him that "he's so cute, look how hard he is"). Then she licks his ears and tells him that it will make him feel something better, "do you want to spank me?" minwoo is surprised and the noona tells him "do it, go, go, go, go (♡)" but the mc is hesitant, the noona asks him "isn't that a normal boy's fantasy, The mc thinks "what should I say, I'm just an ordinary boy". The noona tells him to keep fucking her. Narrator's dialogue "Minwoo felt a subtle feeling, if you tell me to hit him, I have to hit him, and if he tells me to stop, I have to stop..... It was strange to move according to orders, he felt like a cub hanging from a lioness." Some sex panels. Another frame "but what minwoo didn't know is that the foxy changed her strategy so he wouldn't run away", and the foxy tells him "let's take a break and starts sucking his penis, many fellatio panels and immediately after the mc ejaculated, she licked his glans mercilessly, minwoo's eyes went white and his back bent on its own. The noona kept stimulating him as if forcing him to ejaculate 10 times, for minwoo it was a great stimulation he felt for the first time in his life, and he collapses.

Change of scene and there is minwoo on the bed with a dry face, he gets up, says his body is very heavy and goes to the kitchen. In the kitchen is Hari cooking. Hari sees mc, approaches him, lifts up his shirt and sees the marks left by foxy.

[Image: toptoon-20220623-081213-000-resize.jpg][Image: DESCONOCIDO_3.jpg][Image: DESCONOCIDO_9-1.jpg][Image: toptoon-20220623-080546-000-resize.jpg]

END OF CHAPTER
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2022, 08:06 PM by Felix538.)