New Town Chapter 45 Summary

0 Replies, 3066 Views
New Reply

New Town Chapter 45 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Starts with thugs letting MC in a random street. One of them says it’s better nothing happen again (Sex with Mihee), otherwise if he gets caught again he will loose something very precious to him, thug saying this touching MC’s pants. They go away and MC worried about Mihee thinking he can’t let anything bad happen to her.

Title Drop. 

In a restaurant, Mihee is there thinking how she got married with someone like him, then we get a flashback. Mihee’s husband ordering/humiliating her to get naked. She gets full naked saying if he keeps his promise and MC is safe then she will do it. He slaps her yelling she is his wife and she needs to obey him.

Mihee’s Husband:  “You are the fish i caught, don’t you dare disobey me. So whatever i do, never runaway from me.” 

Back to present, Mihee meets a woman called Hyuna (First time Mihee seeing her in person) (Notes: I don’t know who Hyuna is so…). Change scenes to a brothel. Mihee’s husband is there with the 2 thugs and 2 prostitutes. One is sucking Mihee’s husband dick and the other one getting fucked by one of the thugs. The second thug is there wondering what if Mihee makes it public but her husband says this is impossible, she is too much famous and this would be a scandal.

Back to restaurant, Mihee is making a deal with Hyuna. She tells everything about her husband and says she wants to destroy him but she needs Hyuna’s help. The deal is basically Hyuna helps her with the divorce/a way to destroy him and Mihee helps her to have Mihee’s husband.

Chapter End.

—————————————————————

Resumen del capítulo 45 de New Town

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Comienza con matones que dejan entrar a MC en una calle al azar.  Uno de ellos dice que es mejor que no vuelva a pasar nada (Sexo con Mihee), de lo contrario, si lo atrapan nuevamente, perderá algo muy preciado para él, el matón dice esto tocando los pantalones de MC.  Se van y MC se preocupa porque Mihee piensa que no puede dejar que le pase nada malo.

Caída del título.

En un restaurante, Mihee está pensando cómo se casó con alguien como él, luego tenemos un flashback.  El marido de Mihee ordenándole/humillándola para que se desnude.  Ella se desnuda por completo diciendo que si él cumple su promesa y MC está a salvo, entonces ella lo hará.  Él la abofetea gritando que ella es su esposa y ella necesita obedecerlo.

Esposo de Mihee: “Tú eres el pez que atrapé, no te atrevas a desobedecerme.  Así que haga lo que haga, nunca huyas de mí”.

Volviendo al presente, Mihee conoce a una mujer llamada Hyuna (primera vez que Mihee la ve en persona) (Notas: no sé quién es Hyuna, así que...).  Cambia de escenario a un burdel.  El esposo de Mihee está allí con los 2 matones y las 2 prostitutas.  Uno está chupando la polla del marido de Mihee y el otro siendo follado por uno de los matones.  El segundo matón se pregunta qué pasa si Mihee lo hace público, pero su esposo dice que es imposible, que ella es demasiado famosa y que esto sería un escándalo.

Volviendo al restaurante, Mihee está haciendo un trato con Hyuna.  Ella cuenta todo sobre su esposo y dice que quiere destruirlo pero que necesita la ayuda de Hyuna.  El trato es básicamente que Hyuna la ayuda con el divorcio/una forma de destruirlo y Mihee la ayuda a tener el marido de Mihee.

Fin del capítulo.