Sextudy Group Chapter 27 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2432 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 28 Summary

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

MC is sleeping and Blonde tries to wake up him. He says while sleeps “Da Eun, let’s me sleep a bit more…” (Da Eun is childhood friend). Blonde smirks and asks who is Da Eun. He avoids the question.

Blonde asks if the reward was good. He says yes, she says if he wants another one or any other thing he can ask her, he agrees but right now he is too tired. Blonde kisses him.

Blonde: “I wish i could meet you sooner…” 

MC says actually he has a wish, he wants to wash together with blonde. She says joking “Go wash with Da Eun…” He says she is not like that…

MC starts narrating about what happened. He had sex with Blonde Noona then they went to the group reunion. MC was the one who give the sex report to Crush, Levi saw that and got mad as fuck:

“So both of you were with him??? I never had a 3p with them…”

Meanwhile, MC says to crush tomorrow (saturday) he will be absent cause he has an appointment. The green/blue hair girl gets sad and yells tomorrow was her time. MC apologizes but says he can’t cancel it. 

Levi calls Teacher to an alley and asks how was it with that bastard and why she is so cheeky these days…. She avoids the question and he still persistent puts off his panties and says:

“Whatever, i know one thing and this is you can’t live without this, now suck it!”

Teacher kinda laugh a little and Levi didn’t understand anything. Then Blonde and Gym Bro appear asking what is going on. Levi calls Blonde to eat and she goes with him.

There Levi asks how exactly MC is. If he is good. She answers:

“I already told you, he’s big…”

Levi: “NOO! I want details about it, tell me everything, after all i bring you here.”

Then Blonde was about to say but she remembers theirs sex with MC and blushes. Switch scenes to MC’s House. He is there sending a message to Crush and apologizing for today and tomorrow, she says she doesn’t care and he can do whatever he wants. Then Childhood Friend appeared saying tomorrow is the day and he needs to be there in time. She goes out, blushes and thinks:

“Looks like you are more excited than me…” 

(Notes: Poor Levi got cucked hard and poor Childhood friend, thinks MC is excited about their date…) 

Chapter End.

——————————————-

Sextudy Group Capítulo 28 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

MC está durmiendo y Blonde intenta despertarlo.  Él dice mientras duerme “Da Eun, déjame dormir un poco más…” (Da Eun es amiga de la infancia).  La rubia sonríe y pregunta quién es Da Eun.  Él evita la pregunta.

Blonde pregunta si la recompensa fue buena.  Él dice que sí, ella dice que si quiere otro o cualquier otra cosa puede preguntarle, él acepta pero ahora mismo está demasiado cansado.  La rubia lo besa.

Rubio: "Ojalá pudiera conocerte antes..."

MC dice que en realidad tiene un deseo, quiere lavarse junto con la rubia.  Ella dice bromeando “Ve a lavarte con Da Eun…” Él dice que ella no es así…

MC comienza a narrar lo que sucedió.  Tuvo sexo con la rubia Noona y luego fueron a la reunión del grupo.  MC fue quien le dio el informe sexual a Crush, Levi vio eso y se enojó mucho:

“¿Así que ustedes dos estaban con él?  Nunca tuve un 3p con ellos…”

Mientras tanto, MC dice que aplastar mañana (sábado) estará ausente porque tiene una cita.  La chica de cabello verde/azul se pone triste y grita que mañana era su momento.  MC se disculpa pero dice que no puede cancelarlo.

Levi llama a Teacher a un callejón y le pregunta cómo le fue con ese bastardo y por qué está tan descarada estos días...  Ella esquiva la pregunta y él aún persistente se quita las bragas y dice:

"Lo que sea, sé una cosa y esto es que no puedes vivir sin esto, ¡ahora chúpalo!"

El maestro se rió un poco y Levi no entendió nada.  Luego aparecen Blonde y Gym Bro preguntando qué está pasando.  Levi llama a Blonde para comer y ella va con él.

Allí Levi pregunta cómo es exactamente MC.  Si es bueno.  Ella responde:

“Ya te lo dije, es grande…”

Levi: “¡NO!  Quiero detalles al respecto, cuéntamelo todo, después de todo te traigo aquí.”

Entonces Blonde estuvo a punto de decir pero recuerda su sexo con MC y se sonroja.  Cambia de escena a la casa de MC.  Él está allí enviándole un mensaje a Crush y disculpándose por hoy y mañana, ella dice que no le importa y que él puede hacer lo que quiera.  Entonces apareció Amigo de la Infancia diciendo que mañana es el día y que necesita llegar a tiempo.  Ella sale, se sonroja y piensa:

“Parece que estás más emocionado que yo…”

(Notas: el pobre Levi se dejó follar duro y el pobre amigo de la infancia, piensa que MC está entusiasmado con su cita...)

Fin del capítulo.