Tonight's Dinner Chapter 35 Summary (English/Español)

0 Replies, 1661 Views
New Reply

Tonight’s Dinner Chapter 35 Summary 

(Translated with MTL)

Title Drop.

Starts with Teacher saying why he wants to cook for her. 

Teacher: “I always came to your house and cooked for you… you are my favorite disciple you don’t need to do such a thing…”

MC remembers and narrates that when she was cooking to him, she always said she felt comfortable with him cause she didn’t see him as a man. At that time MC never cared about this stuff but now when he thinks about it he gets mad. So he realizes now she indeed see him as a man and just seeing what she is doing with her feet is enough to confirm it. 

Starts to grow a foot fetish on him and he images sucking her foot. Backing to reality, Teacher says she ain’t comfortable with him going to her house so she suggests restaurant. Suho agrees but he has a plan (I didn’t understand the translation so…)

Changing scenes to a classroom. Yeseul is there trying to concentrate but she always remember about Suho and that night on the bathroom. Suho texts her and says after seeing a woman feet he wants to suck her foot now. She rejects saying she can’t go right now cause she is on class and wtf which person he saw the foot. He says Teacher and she makes a inner commentary about her saying “Seems like just Minjae it’s not enough for this foxy bitch…”

She still playing hard and reciting Suho but he says he won’t fuck her if she at least doesn’t send to him a pic sucking her own feet. She gets really anxious and after 10 minutes she does a video call with Suho sucking her own feet.

Chapter End.

(Notes: There are more text, convo and character thoughts but i decided to short most of them. Sorry for this guys i’m lazy.)

———————————————

La cena de esta noche Capítulo 35 Resumen

(Traducido con MTL)

Caída del título.

Comienza con el Maestro diciendo por qué quiere cocinar para ella.

Maestro: "Siempre vine a tu casa y cociné para ti... eres mi discípulo favorito, no necesitas hacer tal cosa..."

MC recuerda y narra que cuando le cocinaba, siempre decía que se sentía cómoda con él porque no lo veía como un hombre.  En ese momento, a MC nunca le importaron estas cosas, pero ahora, cuando piensa en eso, se enoja.  Entonces él se da cuenta de que ella lo ve como un hombre y solo ver lo que está haciendo con sus pies es suficiente para confirmarlo.

Comienza a tener un fetiche de pies con él y él se imagina chupándole el pie.  Volviendo a la realidad, la maestra dice que no se siente cómoda con que él vaya a su casa, por lo que sugiere un restaurante.  Suho está de acuerdo, pero tiene un plan (no entendí la traducción, así que...)

Cambiando de escena a un salón de clases.  Yeseul está tratando de concentrarse, pero siempre recuerda a Suho y esa noche en el baño.  Suho le envía un mensaje de texto y le dice que después de ver los pies de una mujer, quiere chuparle el pie ahora.  Ella se niega diciendo que no puede ir en este momento porque está en clase y qué persona vio el pie.  Él dice Maestra y ella hace un comentario interno sobre ella diciendo "Parece que solo Minjae no es suficiente para esta perra astuta..."

Ella sigue jugando duro y recitando a Suho, pero él dice que no se la follará si al menos no le envía una foto chupándose los pies.  Se pone muy ansiosa y después de 10 minutos hace una videollamada con Suho chupándose los pies.

Fin del capítulo.

(Notas: hay más texto, convo y pensamientos de personajes, pero decidí acortar la mayoría de ellos. Lo siento por esto, chicos, soy perezoso).