Elf who likes to be humiliated Chapter 24 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 1199 Views
New Reply

Elf Who Likes to Be Humiliated Chapter 24 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Starts with butler looking to elf.  Then he turns around and stares to MC.  MC ashamed says “I will get dressed!!!  You can go out now!  Come on!”  Butler says he already bathed him when he was younger.  He says “I'm glad you finally experienced your first sexual intercourse.  For a moment, I thought u weren’t interested in girls.”

MC says “Nooo, that’s impossible I just…” and thinks “It would be a lie if i said i didn’t have done it yet cause i was waiting for Ashley to lose my virginity.”  He says to butler he will take a shower so he can leaves.  Before leaving Butler says

“The time taken for your first ejaculation was 4 minutes and 22 seconds… I didn’t mean to hear but elf moans were too loud and calculating the time between the moans…” He leaves then..

MC starts with some thoughts about the time of his first experience, compared with what his knight said (He lasted 3 minutes and 48 seconds in his first time).  Then he starts thinking if that was enough to satisfy elf and what he needs to do get rid of elf…

Title Drop

Next morning… Butler is interrogating all of the workers of the mansion to know who did piss on the Statue.  No one says anything then Butler says given that no one confessed he needs to call a Heresy Judge then.

Workers starts to be afraid of this and the maid that saw elf and MC thinks if this happens she will need to say what she saw that day…

Switch scenes to a weapon shop.

MC is looking for something to get rid of elf.  The owner of the shop shows an explosive impossible to be detected by magic.  More talk about the artifact and MC thinks if he needs to do this and a flashback of Elf moaning

“That moment… did n’t look like you were acting… No i can’t have sympathy with her ela…” “She is dangerous and puts everyone in danger too.. I have to kick her out of her.”  MC agrees and says he will pay for the explosives.

Chapter End.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

Elf Who likes to be Humiliated Capítulo 24 Resumen

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

Comienza con el mayordomo mirando al duende.  Luego se da la vuelta y mira a MC.  MC avergonzado dice “Me vestiré!!!  ¡Ya puedes salir!  ¡Vamos!"  Butler dice que ya lo bañaba cuando era más joven.  Él dice: “Me alegro de que finalmente hayas experimentado tu primera relación sexual.  Por un momento, pensé que no estabas interesado en las chicas”.

MC dice "Nooo, eso es imposible, yo solo..." y piensa "Sería una mentira si dijera que aún no lo he hecho porque estaba esperando que Ashley perdiera mi virginidad".  Le dice al mayordomo que se duchará para poder irse.  Antes de irse Butler dice

“El tiempo que tomó tu primera eyaculación fue de 4 minutos y 22 segundos… No quise escuchar, pero los gemidos de los elfos eran demasiado fuertes y calculando el tiempo entre los gemidos…” Entonces se va…

MC comienza con algunos pensamientos sobre el tiempo de su primera experiencia, en comparación con lo que dijo su caballo (Duró 3 minutos y 48 segundos en su primera vez).  Luego comienza a pensar si eso fue suficiente para satisfacer a elfo y qué necesita hacer para deshacerse del elfo...

Caída de título

A la mañana siguiente… Butler está interrogando a todos los trabajadores de la mansión para saber quién orinó en la estatua.  Nadie dice nada, entonces dice Butler dado que nadie confesó que necesita llamar a un juez de herejía en ese momento.

Los trabajadores comienzan a tener miedo de esto y la sirvienta que vio al elfo y MC piensa que si esto sucede, tendrá que decir lo que vio ese día...

Cambia de escena a una tienda de armas.

MC está buscando algo para deshacerse de elfo.  El dueño de la tienda muestra un explosivo imposible de detectar por arte de magia.  Más charla sobre el artefacto y MC piensa si necesita hacer esto y un flashback de Elf gimiendo

“Ese momento… no parecía que estuvieras actuando… No, no puedo simpatizar con ella ela…” “Ella es peligrosa y pone a todos en peligro también… tengo que echarla de ella”.  MC está de acuerdo y dice que pagará por los explosivos.

Fin del capítulo.