Today’s Dinner Chapter 21 Summary (English/Spanish)

0 Replies, 1665 Views
New Reply

Today's Dinner Chapter 21 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop

They still kissing, Suho (MC) touching her ass… The taxi driver starts to complain and asks if they can continue with moderation.  Marie (Noona) says she will pay the double with he shut up.. Now the taxi driver even set the light in the taxi…

Marie then says to Suho “Our little fat… A lot of girls are going to be beaten, but your kiss is a little clumsy.  This makes even cuter…” “Suho must be tired, from now on the girls are going to line up… It’s you for dinner tonight!”

Suho: “What kind of restaurant am I?”

Marie: “But this restaurant… the ingredients are really nice.  You know right?  Taste is the most important thing.  I'll teach you a lot of recipes so that you can open a really good restaurant.  But if you open this restaurant… I’m a free customer without waiting.  Got it?”

Suho: “Yes, my noona is a VIP special treat.”

Marie says she needs to teach him how to kiss.  Some panels of them kissing again.  MC narrating “My first kiss was with Sieun.. But that night i was able to learn how to kiss with Marie noona…”

Switch scenes they are in Marie's bedroom, still kissing.  Marie says “You don't learn fast only cooking it seems… I just taught how to kiss, but you already got the hang of it..”

Suho: “I like my teacher so…”

Marie: "I wonder how fast you can learn about sex."

Marie starts to strip .. Suho staring at her tits de ella narrating “At that moment… I wanted to confirm if i changed completely and not only in appearance.”  and she starts to suck her tits.  And yes, I confirmed her trauma had disappeared.

Marie stops Suho saying she is hungry and wants to taste it too.  Now, she is licking her dick (still with pants).  She then take off her pants from her and says “Oh this cock is completely my style!  The size is big and the shape is really pretty!”

Marie: “Suho, the more you take it off the more i like it..”

Suho then remembers that day on the vacation when he took his clothes off and all characters were shocked (Sieun, Minjae and Crush) [Chapter 9].  “I never thought I would hear this…”

Marie: "I will wash the skewers later... Looking at yours... I want to hurry up and put it in!"

She starts to ride him.

Chapter End.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

Today’s Dinner Chapter 21 Summary

(Capítulo traducido con MTL)

Caída de título

Todavía besándose, Suho (MC) tocándole el trasero... El taxista comienza a quejarse y pregunta si pueden continuar con moderación.  Marie (Noona) dice que pagará el doble con él callado... Ahora el taxista incluso encendió la luz en el taxi...

Marie luego le dice a Suho: “Nuestra pequeño gordito… Muchas chicas van a ser golpeadas, pero tu beso es un poco torpe.  Esto lo hace aún más lindo..." "Suho debe estar cansado, de ahora en adelante las chicas se van a formar... ¡Eres tú para cenar esta noche!"

Suho: “¿Qué tipo de restaurante soy?”

Marie: “Pero este restaurante… los ingredientes son muy buenos.  ¿Sabes verdad?  El sabor es lo más importante.  Te enseñaré un montón de recetas para que puedas abrir un buen restaurante.  Pero si abres este restaurante… Soy cliente gratis sin esperas.  ¿Entiendo?"

Suho: “Sí, mi noona es un regalo especial VIP”.

Marie dice que necesita enseñarle a besar.  Algunos paneles de ellos besándose de nuevo.  MC narrando "Mi primer beso fue con Sieun... Pero esa noche pude aprender a besar con Marie noona..."

Cambia de escena, están en la habitación de Marie, todavía besándose.  Marie dice: "No aprendes rápido, solo cocinas, parece... Solo enseñé a besar, pero ya lo dominaste".

Suho: “Me gusta mi profesora así que…”

Marie: "Me pregunto qué tan rápido puedes aprender sobre sexo".

Marie comienza a desnudarse.. Suho mirando fijamente sus tetas de ella narrando “En ese momento… quería confirmar si cambié por completo y no solo en apariencia”.  y ella comienza a chupar sus tetas.  Y sí, confirmé que su trauma había desaparecido.

Marie detiene a Suho diciendo que tiene hambre y quiere probarlo también.  Ahora, ella está lamiendo su polla (todavía con pantalones).  Luego se quita los pantalones y dice: “¡Oh, esta polla es completamente de mi estilo!  ¡El tamaño es grande y la forma es realmente bonita!”

Marie: "Suho, cuanto más te lo quitas, más me gusta..."

Suho luego recuerda ese día de vacaciones cuando se quitó la ropa y todos los personajes se sorprendieron (Sieun, Minjae y Crush) [Capítulo 9].  “Nunca pensé que escucharía esto…”

Marie: "Lavaré las brochetas más tarde... Mirando la tuya... ¡Quiero darme prisa y ponerla!"

Ella comienza a montarlo.

Fin del capítulo.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2022, 06:33 PM by Beatz.)