Sextudy Group Chapter 14 Summary (English)

0 Replies, 2506 Views
New Reply

Sextudy Group Chapter 14 Summary

(Chapter translated with MTL)

Title Drop

Teacher is shocked seeing MC’s dick. She remembers when MC reported the sex with blonde and teacher thinks: “That… Didn’t you go beyond getting compliments?”. She gets wet just looking by his dick. Teacher then thinks this cant happens, the only guy she wants is Levi (Douche). Teacher now in fours saying “Stop procrastinating and put it in!” and thinks “There is no way i can feel good with other guy.”

Another teacher’s thought: “Is not the first time, i did it with (Gym bro’s name), it doesn’t matter just cause his dick is a little bigger!”. Instead of putting his dick, first he fingers her.

Teacher: “What are you doing?! I said put it in, no fingers.”

MC: “I think is better if is wetter…”

Teacher thinks: “You… his hands are quite… i’m don’t want to feel it… I can’t feel it from a kid like him…!”

MC then remembers where blonde is more stimulated and tries do the same with teacher. She moans… and MC says she has a cute voice… Teacher’s tsundere moment. He turns her, now they are face to face, MC still fingering her and asking if is good. She thinks and trying to deny:

“I don’t feel it… i don’t feel good… i don’t…”

MC then puts inside but still with a condom. Again, Teacher in tsundere mode thinking:

“Is just a little bigger than Levi and Gym Bro… is nothing…”

MC says: “Even the inside of the condom is sticky.. it’s tangled up again, i will move hard now”. TEACHER TRYING TO DONT MOAN HARD.

Teacher thinks: “It’s too big and thick, if you continue putting in…”

Condom ripped. She moans loud as fuck and thinks:

“This vivid sensation… did it got bigger? The condom ripped?”

Chapter End.

(Notes: Next chapter sex continues, R.I.P Tsundere Teacher. Nice chapter, she denying it and the sex cliffhanger for the next one is the true HYPE)