My stepmother is my Girlfriend - Chapter 38

1 Replies, 11743 Views
New Reply

My stepmother is my Girlfriend  - Chapter 38

[Image: xmhUIG.png]
(Chapter translated using MTL)

Starts with call still ongoing, MC asks if she is with a man, crying. FMC doesn’t answer  trying to don’t moan load. She turns off the call thinking:
“I will avoid this for a moment. I just want to enjoy this happy moment with this man. “
Sex scene continues, they go to doggy style, Boss was about to cum and FMC swallows it saying: “It’s a pity, precious boss semen”. FMC thinks: “ Yeah maybe I have been waiting for a guy like him. To raise my status.”
Next day, they woke up and boss was ready to job: “ Are you up? Team leader needs to go to work on time”
Boss going out and MC arriving seeing both. He asks: “ Who is him? Right, if that is the case I can forgive you”
FMC:
“No, don’t forgive me. You don’t have pride? Forgiving your cheating lover.”
MC:
“You said you hate cheating each other.”
FMC:
“Right, it’s terrible. So break up with me. We can’t marry or have a future anyway, can we?”
MC:
“I got a job as soon as I gratuated. You and I planned to do this together!”
FMC:
“Then, let’s talk about it again after you getting a job”.
MC begging her to don’t go. Scene ends and switch to her working. She get a message from boss to have a lunch together.
There boss says:
“I didn’t think you wouldn’t have a boyfriend with an attractive girl like you”
FMC: “We are not ex-boyfriends. We’re dating now…” (This translation is confusing so sorry)
Boss:
“Is that so? Who should you date? You can decide..”
FMC says: “ You…”
Chapter ends.
(03-12-2022, 03:07 PM)Zahard Wrote:
My stepmother is my Girlfriend  - Chapter 38

[Image: xmhUIG.png]

Resumen
by
Comienza con la llamada aún en curso, MC pregunta si está con un hombre, llorando. FMC no contesta tratando de no gemir la carga. Apaga la llamada pensando:
"Voy a evitar esto por un momento. Sólo quiero disfrutar de este momento feliz con este hombre. "
La escena de sexo continúa, pasan al estilo perrito, el Jefe estaba a punto de correrse y FMC se lo traga diciendo: "Es una pena, precioso semen del jefe". FMC piensa: "Sí, tal vez he estado esperando a un tipo como él. Para elevar mi estatus".
Al día siguiente, se despertaron y el jefe estaba listo para trabajar: " ¿Están despiertos? El jefe de equipo tiene que ir a trabajar a tiempo"
El jefe sale y MC llega viendo a ambos. Pregunta: "¿Quién es él? Claro, si es así te puedo perdonar"
FMC:
"No, no me perdones. ¿No tienes orgullo? Perdonar a tu amante infiel".
MC:
"Dijiste que odiabas engañarte mutuamente".
FMC:
"Cierto, es terrible. Así que rompe conmigo. De todas formas no podemos casarnos ni tener un futuro, ¿no?"
MC:
"Conseguí un trabajo tan pronto como me gradué. Tú y yo planeamos hacer esto juntos".
FMC:
"Entonces, hablemos de nuevo después de que consigas un trabajo".
MC le ruega que no se vaya. La escena termina y cambia a ella trabajando. Recibe un mensaje del jefe para que coman juntos.
El jefe dice:
"No pensé que no tuvieras novio con una chica tan atractiva como tú".
FMC: "No somos ex-novios. Estamos saliendo ahora..." (Esta traducción es confusa así que lo siento)
Jefe:
"¿Es así? ¿Con quién deberías salir? Tú puedes decidir..."
FMC dice: "Tú..."
El capítulo termina.

Summary
by

Starts with call still ongoing, MC asks if she is with a man, crying. FMC doesn’t answer  trying to don’t moan load. She turns off the call thinking:
“I will avoid this for a moment. I just want to enjoy this happy moment with this man. “
Sex scene continues, they go to doggy style, Boss was about to cum and FMC swallows it saying: “It’s a pity, precious boss semen”. FMC thinks: “ Yeah maybe I have been waiting for a guy like him. To raise my status.”
Next day, they woke up and boss was ready to job: “ Are you up? Team leader needs to go to work on time”
Boss going out and MC arriving seeing both. He asks: “ Who is him? Right, if that is the case I can forgive you”
FMC:
“No, don’t forgive me. You don’t have pride? Forgiving your cheating lover.”
MC:
“You said you hate cheating each other.”
FMC:
“Right, it’s terrible. So break up with me. We can’t marry or have a future anyway, can we?”
MC:
“I got a job as soon as I gratuated. You and I planned to do this together!”
FMC:
“Then, let’s talk about it again after you getting a job”.
MC begging her to don’t go. Scene ends and switch to her working. She get a message from boss to have a lunch together.
There boss says:
“I didn’t think you wouldn’t have a boyfriend with an attractive girl like you”
FMC: “We are not ex-boyfriends. We’re dating now…” (This translation is confusing so sorry)
Boss:
“Is that so? Who should you date? You can decide..”
FMC says: “ You…”
Chapter ends.